Biggie and Drunk ass Diddy performing at Outkast's picnic in 94

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Related: One of my favorite random bits was Puffy appearing at the end of the Survival of the Fottest video. And then hearing how Mobb Deep used to always hit up Puffy's office at Uptown and had him like :whoa: cuz they always had guns on them :mjlol:

Also, almost forgot that Playa's Ball was actually a Christmas song but Outkast decided to do something completely different and just sprinkled in a couple of Christmas references :russ:

puff was so close to signing mobb deep & nas

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Super throwback of Biggie out in the ATL performing.

Check out Puffy's drunk ass in the beginning while they are being interviewed by Chaka (DTP)....Dude has always acted strange when he was intoxicated...kind of suspect if you ask me.

Enjoy and Dap up to show love brehs

This video isn't rare it's on the "Ready to Die" album digital-CD re-release in the early 00s. I have it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You sure you want P Diddy handicapping 3 legendary rappers in Nas and Mobb Deep?

No doubt Diddy helped Biggie get off the ground and make him a star, but Biggie would have been alive today had he broke away from Diddy

:hubie:
not gonna get into the puff / biggie thing (cause i know from 1st hand the perception y’all have of their relationship is so false and so untrue) it’s only been a couple of dudes hating on puff simply do to his success & have been trying to rewrite history

as far is Nas & Mobb Deep if they was on bad boy they would’ve been more successful

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:
not gonna get into the puff / biggie thing (cause i know from 1st hand the perception y’all have of their relationship is so false and so untrue) it’s only been a couple of dudes hating on puff simply do to his success & have been trying to rewrite history

as far is Nas & Mobb Deep if they was on bad boy they would’ve been more successful

Both Nas and Mobb Deep wasn't looking for that type of success, that isn't the end all be all

If you wanna pretend like Diddy didnt rape his artists financially and give them shady contracts, then thats on you :hubie:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Both Nas and Mobb Deep wasn't looking for that type of success, that isn't the end all be all

If you wanna pretend like Diddy didnt rape his artists financially and give them shady contracts, then thats on you :hubie:

How conveniently everyone loves to forget Nas' Escobar era, in which he was ABSOLUTELY looking for that type of success and let it be known on multiple occasions that he wasn't here to be the king of the underground.

"People gotta understand, we got in this to be stars. We didn't get in this just to walk around with bookbags on our back talkin' bout we hip-hop"- Nas, 1999, right around the time he did a hit video/song with guess who...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How conveniently everyone loves to forget Nas' Escobar era, in which he was ABSOLUTELY looking for that type of success and let it be known on multiple occasions that he wasn't here to be the king of the underground.

"People gotta understand, we got in this to be stars. We didn't get in this just to walk around with bookbags on our back talkin' bout we hip-hop"- Nas, 1999, right around the time he did a hit video/song with guess who...

3:30

Words from the man who made him a star