BigWalkDog - Playoff [Mixtape]

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
This tape fire. Both his tapes solid. I wonder why he doesn't get a bigger push from 1017. Maybe his music not connecting because even here in Biloxi I don't hear the youngins playing his shyt.....and he is from some backwood town in Mississippi......strange.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This tape fire. Both his tapes solid. I wonder why he doesn't get a bigger push from 1017. Maybe his music not connecting because even here in Biloxi I don't hear the youngins playing his shyt.....and he is from some backwood town in Mississippi......strange.
I’ve only heard a few songs and it seems to me he can rap. He might gotta hit the road or something. I can hear him with nikkas like Propain, Krit etc. does he have any songs with them?

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
I’ve only heard a few songs and it seems to me he can rap. He might gotta hit the road or something. I can hear him with nikkas like Propain, Krit etc. does he have any songs with them?

I agree he definitely can rap and he not autotuning. He should be active on the chitlin circuit heavy...... All those little hole in the wall clubs in the deep south. But I also understand trying to be safe because in those spots it's wild. I don't know if he has any songs outside of the 1017 camp or affiliates. Him with Krit production I would assume would be fire.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He actually can really rap. This is my first time listening to him at length and liked quite a few songs.