Bill Burr calling someone a cac :mjpls:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I’ve been listening to him all weekend. Ran across a clip of him calling out the dude from Opie and Anthony on his racism.

Glad he did it on the air. I hate when I see a Patrice O’Neal clip on YT, only to click on it and hear that he’s with those 2 clowns
Same. I can’t even listen to Patrice when he’s on O&A. fukk it. I’ve mostly only heard his solo material :yeshrug:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I’ve been listening to him all weekend. Ran across a clip of him calling out the dude from Opie and Anthony on his racism.

Glad he did it on the air. I hate when I see a Patrice O’Neal clip on YT, only to click on it and hear that he’s with those 2 clowns

It must have been Anthony. He's the one who went hard right. I sometimes wonder if Patrice had lived, what side of the fence would he have landed on when those two split.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Oh ! we got fan's of ole Billy Red t*ts in here!?

:ohhh::lolbron:

:edit:

After listening, sounds like he was gonna say "c*nt" but switched to "Hack" instead..which made it sound like "CAC"..

Idk if he says cac now, i haven't listened to the podcast in a couple years lol

Breh anybody with sense knows this let us just run with our illogical narrative and allow people on here to claim that the word cac was invented by the coli!

It's all fun and games