Billionaire investor Bill Ackman says that the Black president of Harvard only got the job because of DEI.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
fukking racist piece of shyt

The sister has a degree from stanford and phd from harvard and she’s not qualified

I love to see his circle of black partners and friends. Exactly none…

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Refusal to hire someone without DEI criteria does not mean you're hiring someone unqualified. It does mean you're shrinking the applicant pool, though.

If this claim is even true.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
More the money more bytch made t
Imagine having a billion dollars and saying "I have been called brave for my Tweets" :mjlol:

You have the money to get the good hair plugs and dikk lengthening surgery and instead of fukking the finest international hoes you're on Twitter complaining about black people. :heh:

I see a pattern here, whether with Elon, Bezos, Gates, Trump etc, despite all the money in the world they are always projecting their insecurities onto people who have no power at all, especially black people

They're all bytches made of the same breed:pachaha:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The destruction of the economy was planned, DEI was temporarily implemented as a manufactured overton window to divert frustration.

Woke media is an extension of that and amusingly became implemented and received the lions share of its funding during the pandemic

I already said a year ago, rats are more discerning than some black people because they won’t touch the cheese if they see any red flags and walk away.

Despite that, the criminals that permanently gutted the economy during the pandemic walk free away from scrutiny while they throw a ball of yarn to the public to focus their attention on.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's easy to point at a minority and claim they only got a job because of some affirmative action-like policy.

What's harder is pointing out which obviously qualified candidate lost a job because of some affirmative action-like policy.

So let's hear it.
Come on, Ackman.

Which white man out here didn't get hired over a lesser qualified minority?

I want names.
Or shut the fukk up.

:sas1:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Her mother studied nursing and her father studied engineering.[4] Gay spent much of her childhood first in New York City, and then in Saudi Arabia, where her father worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,[5] while her mother was a registered nurse.[5] Gay is a cousin of writer Roxane Gay.[4]

Gay attended Phillips Exeter Academy, a private boarding school in Exeter, New Hampshire,[6] and then attended Stanford University, where she studied economics. She received the Anna Laura Myers Prize for best undergraduate thesis in economics and graduated in 1992.[5] Gay then earned her Ph.D. in 1998 from Harvard University, where she won the university's Toppan Prize for the best dissertation in political science.[7]
A lot less qualified people have got far higher positions of power, why no criticism there?

She literally outclassed other Stanford grads, yet isn't qualified?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
78686929-12836835-image-a-2_1701967731250.jpg

Ackman claims Harvard president only appointed because of DEI

He also said that Ivy League schools discriminate against White males and Asians.

These small hats are letting their anti-Black racism show out in the open.

This is the result of Elon Musk.
17090510165644993.gif