Binging on walking dead random thoughts (finished!)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I'm on episode 16 of season 3. How the fukk does this dude slaughter all the citizens after the prison and not one person light his ass up, even his soldiers stand there and let him ride. Wtf, at this point why are you still following him? Then the governor seems like he was some random square in his past life but this whole season dude out here like he's Rambo :beli: gtfoh with this super Saiyin weirdo

They have also done a terrible job of showing his motivation for wanting to annihilate everyone (the soldiers, the prison colony before even encountering them)...I get the basis of competing for resources, but what else?

I haven't tripped off no one else turning, but seeing zombie Merle was :to: that's my meth head

Edit: aww, they got my bytch andrea, the only female from the start that I could fukk with

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Also, where the fukk they getting endless ammo, gas, and water from. And all this blood splashing and none has gotten into their mouths and turned them? No cross infected cuts?

Lastly, does everyone carry the disease post outbreak or were people living with it for millions of year, how that shyt just start turning people out of no where after lying dormant the entire history of mankind :beli:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Governor killed the Military dudes cause if he bought them back to Woodbury they might take leadership in that community. He wanted to stay the HNIC :yeshrug:

As for anybody else he killed, Humans are more of a threat than zombies after season 1, The Governor was just trying to keep his camp safe by any means necessary :manny:

Also Governor's daughter turned into a zombie and his wife died in the outbreak, not having a family had to make him a little grimy I'd imagine.

Why would the Governor's goons question him? They was living nice in Woodbury and probably was aware that there was other camps that try and rob them, every camp for themselves out there, the ZA world is a cold one :demonic:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Governor killed the Military dudes cause if he bought them back to Woodbury they might take leadership in that community. He wanted to stay the HNIC :yeshrug:

As for anybody else he killed, Humans are more of a threat than zombies after season 1, The Governor was just trying to keep his camp safe by any means necessary :manny:

Also Governor's daughter turned into a zombie and his wife died in the outbreak, not having a family had to make him a little grimy I'd imagine.

Why would the Governor's goons question him? They was living nice in Woodbury and probably was aware that there was other camps that try and rob them, every camp for themselves out there, the ZA world is a cold one :demonic:
They could still live nice without him, one man doesn't make Woodbury happen. Take him out and elect the next.

Anyway, on ep 5 season 4. I'm with people like carol and Shane, nikkas gotta go if they're a threat to survival, too many main still showing too much emotion over the deaths of folks and throwing too much logic out the window to save a peripheral life. They know the deal, people die everyday b :birdman:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They could still live nice without him, one man doesn't make Woodbury happen. Take him out and elect the next.

Anyway, on ep 5 season 4. I'm with people like carol and Shane, nikkas gotta go if they're a threat to survival, too many main still showing too much emotion over the deaths of folks and throwing too much logic out the window to save a peripheral life. They know the deal, people die everyday b :birdman:
you really catching up breh....slow down!!!

that cliffhanger in season 6 might fukk with your feelings.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wait till you get to series 5 & 6 breh, rick don't play with anyone who's even slightly somewhat of a threat, dudes kill count goes all the way the fukk up lol

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Wait till you get to series 5 & 6 breh, rick don't play with anyone who's even slightly somewhat of a threat, dudes kill count goes all the way the fukk up lol

Rick is the poor man's Shane :wow: Kill my breh and then turn into him a few seasons later :wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The plots get more ridiculous from there. It really is amazing how they always are able to find just enough supplies to still be living.

As for the outbreak origins, IIRC, the creators said they'd never really give us any substantial backstory. I originally thought the premise of FTWD would delve into the ZA origins, but they decided to say fukk that and make it TWD lite (on a boat).

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The plots get more ridiculous from there. It really is amazing how they always are able to find just enough supplies to still be living.

As for the outbreak origins, IIRC, the creators said they'd never really give us any substantial backstory. I originally thought the premise of FTWD would delve into the ZA origins, but they decided to say fukk that and make it TWD lite (on a boat).
Yea, i read they won't reveal it, but it's creating a big :swaggywhat: for me to say we're all infected. Like have we carried this for the millions of years we've been human and it just so happened to never cause us to turn until some random day or are we all infected only since the initial outbreak happened?

I'mma also need for these things to not be cable of a light jog in some scenes and others where they might as well have a sack of potatoes for legs.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
In cali, the only people who'd be alive during this are way up in the backwoods, the police, and gang members, regular folks don't own enough guns in this state :laugh: