Biotech Startups: Can blood from young people slow aging? Silicon Valley has bet billions it will.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Pretty sure they already know it can. They just need to find out how to mass produce the (bio) technology.

I've read up on this here and there.

Once we get the stem cell biotech down, it's over.

dying of old age that is.
If by some miracle this does manage to happen - it will only be for rich people.

But even then they can’t stop cancer, that the thing that unites us all a ticking time bomb in all of us :yeshrug:

Also one other thing to point out - that organ trafficking that happens to black people worldwide. WILL SKYROCKET if that technology ever has real life applications. Fukk whatever conspiracy some people believe about Bill Gates - entire wars will be started in poor countries over human blood, tissues, stem cells, all that shyt.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
old nikkas that are now young nikkas again gonna be smashing all the hoes and making the broke incels angrier
I’m not really a religious guy , but I think this is what happened with Noah. Old heads were living until 900yrs old, having 100wives and smashing angels and sht on the side. :wow:

Flood probably happened cause old brehs were getting more play than @BlackJesus .:pachaha: