Bird from City Girls tells women to leave their man if they weren't drafted

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Here is the thing. Playing sports is the ultimate networking gig. Many kats that don't make it to the pros (no matter the race) get assistant gigs and eventually become coordinators and head coaches. A lot of schools will let them work as interns if they didn't finish their degree and then let them go back to school for free and finish their degree. Then become a full time assistant and get their exp.

My sisters cousin did that. His eligibility ran out. He then went back to college as a coaches intern and finished his degree. Was a college WRs assistant got 2 years of exp. Then went to his high school alma mater and got the assistant Offensive coordinator job. Now he is the Offensive coordinator and assistant head coach.

Thats just one path, but the other path you said is one as well.

Also just because a dude gets drafted doesn't mean he will be a pro. shyt my cousin made that mistake. She went to college trying to be a semi gold digger and missed out. Dated one dude he didn't get drafted so she dumped him and then started dating another dude. The second dude she dated got drafted in the 7th round and got cut in the 3rd preseason game. The first dude that didn't get drafted bounced around on practice squads and was able to carve out a role as a special teamer for about 7 years in the NFL. This dude retired and is now the head coach of his high school team, married some sista and relaxing getting his NFL pension.

While my cousin sitting their empty handed..:mjlol:

She lost a game of musical chairs and the chairs were dikks

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot actually. Not everyone has a chance to get drafted. Its actually a very small percentage of student athletes that go pro. Not every student athlete is afforded those privileges. Plus, between games, practice, lifting/training, film study, travel, etc. sports at the collegiate level is practically a full time job in itself. In between all that, many still find the time to go to class because that scholarship might be the only chance they have to go to college in the first place since their family may not be able to afford it. Some do take advantage of the opportunity.

Here's some recent examples:

This ex-NFL player is now a doctor working 24-hour ER shifts—here's what it's like on the front lines of COVID-19

Maryland Native, Former College Football Player E.J. Scott Opens Sports Agency

John David Washington outran his father’s long shadow with a football in hand

Colleges sports as a whole:

DI student-athletes graduate at record high rates

Don't believe in the stereotypes. Just because you didn't make it to the pros doesn't mean you're destined to be a bum.

Exactly..:mjlol:. All these kats that don't go pro don't end up under a bridge in a homeless shelter. Most know will never be drafted and many know that...especially if they are going to small schools.

Hell both my nephews through marriage who played ball in college knew they were going pro. They used the free education as a way to get an education and not have debt. Them kats got their 4 years degrees and are married with kids working corporate jobs. Both graduated with no debt which is a plus.

Hell one nephew married a sista who played ball at the school. So him and his wife both got a free education.

Anyway working in corporate america you will meet a few kats who played ball in college and got free educations. One of my old engineering managers played college ball with barry sanders and got a free education. My brother in law got a free education playing ball at the university of Illinois. He got his degree in engineering.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Alot actually. Not everyone has a chance to get drafted. Its actually a very small percentage of student athletes that go pro. Not every student athlete is afforded those privileges. Plus, between games, practice, lifting/training, film study, travel, etc. sports at the collegiate level is practically a full time job in itself. In between all that, many still find the time to go to class because that scholarship might be the only chance they have to go to college in the first place since their family may not be able to afford it. Some do take advantage of the opportunity.

Here's some recent examples:

This ex-NFL player is now a doctor working 24-hour ER shifts—here's what it's like on the front lines of COVID-19

Maryland Native, Former College Football Player E.J. Scott Opens Sports Agency

John David Washington outran his father’s long shadow with a football in hand

Colleges sports as a whole:

DI student-athletes graduate at record high rates

Don't believe in the stereotypes. Just because you didn't make it to the pros doesn't mean you're destined to be a bum.
Well this is why you don’t listen to birds or bird mentalities.

Making the league is only realistic for like 5% of D1 athletes... D1 ATHLETES... in damn near any sport.

Doesnt mean you can’t use those resources like free education, discipline, athletic knowledge, etc.; to do something else.

Hell, even if you do make the league I rather have a free 4 year just in case. Not saying you need college, but if you not one of those prodigy type players that only using 1 year to go to college and guaranteed to make the league, then stay on campus, get that education, fukk them college hoes, enjoy your youth and come out with a few degrees, some clout, and stories to tell while you transitioning into adulthood

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What...:mjlol:. Please tell me this story.
She admitted she was dating a coke dealer in college on her show. Not surprising a lot of pretty chicks are usually dealing with d-boys while they're in school. That's whose paying their car notes, rent, hair and nails, daycare, and whatever other expenses they have.

She also said she used to "Facilitate" deals for dude then ended up backtracking saying she never dealt drugs.

'I Never Dealt Drugs': Tamron Hall Denies Report Claiming She Admitted to Talk Show Audience About Dealing Dope

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
She is a loud mouth, if you want a rich athlete you going to have move more discreetly than this. There is no shame in a beautiful woman wanted a rich man but these obnoxious declarations are so unappealing and unnecessary.
Some women don't understand the game. It's funny.

:wow: