Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I understand the message but Baby is a horrible example to use
200w.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Most pagans don't acknowledge any biblical figures good or bad. So they don't worship satan unless they're satanist.
And it's different types of pagans. I assume your talking about the europeans ones. The ones that created the ceremonies associated with Easter & Christmas. Because they're definitely don't practice black "paganism" or spirituality
That church aint a christian church . Birdman fits perfectly

Most "Christians" worship Satan , to keep it G

What type of Christians celebrate pagan holidays ? :dahell: Explain that
(still waiting on a fake Christian to address this )

Explain how the cross is an unfolded CUBE .

Looks like you need to read up on Saturn :francis:

How many of y'all that are faux outraged at this will complain about how church is boring or you can't relate to stories from thousands of years ago and what not. A lot of pastors, especially with young congregations use current events to relay whatever message their trying to get across.

Doesn't that contradict Romans 12:2 about not conforming to the ways of the world. Especially to preach the gospel?

You confusing outrage and stupidity. I think it's dumb to follow any slave religon and metaphysical sand script that has done nothing for you.

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I ain't really doubt it man. I wish you would've quoted my other post about the black church dying and conforming to the ways of the world and not Christ. I wish Reverend Pork Chop & his church nothing but the best.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/18875757/

I remember when churches use to shun "worldly" things. Now it seems they gravitate towards it. But i guess they have to since their numbers in attendance and membership been going down. It's the only way to get younger people in the seats.

Are you coming to church, or going watch the sermon on Periscope......
full

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Most pagans don't acknowledge any biblical figures good or bad. So they don't worship satan unless they're satanist.
And it's different types of pagans. I assume your talking about the europeans ones. The ones that created the ceremonies associated with Easter & Christmas. Because they're definitely don't practice black "paganism" or spirituality

Nah Im talking about the American ones . You know the ones that celebrate Valentines/Easter/Halloween/Christmans,etc .

If you celebrate those , you are a pagan. Clearly

How can you celebrate pagan days yet still be a "christ follower" ?

That dont make any sense. Thats like a preacher full fledged gangbangin during the week

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
How many of y'all that are faux outraged at this will complain about how church is boring or you can't relate to stories from thousands of years ago and what not. A lot of pastors, especially with young congregations use current events to relay whatever message their trying to get across.
:ehh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really don't know the gospel of birdman:what:
He went around the world performing miracles especially on lil boys:birdman:
He was crucified but it was all part of the almighty's plan
He died so we can all get our shine on and he did it for ms gladys
He was resurrected tree days later and still continues to fukk over artists
And he aint gonna say no mo
full

"He had 40 heralded Goons returneth to thee Breakfast club to demand Respekt on his name. It was then repeated throughout the land."

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You're right I was saying ancient european pagans created all those holidays.
Nah Im talking about the American ones . You know the ones that celebrate Valentines/Easter/Halloween/Christmans,etc .

If you celebrate those , you are a pagan. Clearly

How can you celebrate pagan days yet still be a "christ follower" ?

That dont make any sense. Thats like a preacher full fledged gangbangin during the week

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Pastors are running out of stuff to preach about. Trying to switch it up to keep them tithes coming in.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
They doing too much for my tastes...sorry
The Dab, the Milly Rock, going to Rick Ross concerts
Git yo can't wear a Versace suit twice, sheep in wolf clothing ass the fukk outta here nikka :camby:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
LMAOOO is this entertainment or church? And with the lighting and the people in the audience being so mesmerized it low key looks like some mind control cult.

I don't have anything against religion per say, but the vast majority of religious institutions are complete jokes. More then half the people that go to them live foul lives 6 if not 7 days a week.

And these pastors/preachers are some of the most manipulative, vile degrading b*stards out there.