Birdman interview with Angie Martinez: 'I Trust You Because You Respect Me' [Full Video]

A187

All Star
Daps

After the surprising "interview" Birdman had with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club aired this morning (April 22), his sit-down with Angie Martinez has finally dropped.

Baby touched on a number of different topics in his talk with "The Voice of New York." From discussing reading the Bible in prison and having Minister Farrakhan becoming his mentor, his daughter dating, becoming an orphan at a young age and having the streets raise him, his gun collection, and so much more, the CEO of Cash Money Records was an open book.

One of the other most interesting parts of the interview was in the very beginning. Birdman admitted to Angie, "I trust you because I know you respect me." Hmmm, we've all seen that he's definitely big on the "R" word.

He even said that he was going to "pop in and pop out" when Angie asked him why he was in New York, knowing that he doesn't like coming here. Welp! We all saw this morning that he's truly a man of his word.
Click to expand...​

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let me know if she asks one non softball question

6u-PXo.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If Angie Martinez interviewed me she could make me feel like I was the next Obama.
On air she is the softest person in the entertainment business, I wonder if she's savage as fukk behind the scenes. It's hard to imagine, like Angela Yee you can see that she's a low-key snake but it's impossible to see Angie being anything other than a genuine dikkrider.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out a list of the 10 things we learned about Birdman from his new interview with Angie Martinez:

1) How learning about the bible while locked up at 16-years-old gave him a different outlook on life and helped him turn his own life around. "When I was incarcerated I learned about God..It was my first time reading the bible...I changed as a person, I was really young and wild."

2) Minister Farrakhan is one his mentors. The minister even blessed Stunna's Miami home while his kids and brother were present. "That's somebody I have the upmost respect for" he says about Minister Farrakhan.

3) His mother died when he was only 2-years-old and his dad died when he was 5-years old. "I lost my whole family...I was raised with no parents".

4) Birdman lived in a boys home for years after his parents died and until his stepmother picked him up at 10-years-old.

5) Stunna lived in Canada for several years, yet has never told Drake about this.

6) Baby has a hatred toward men's suits due to him wearing them to so many funerals of people that he loved.

7) He's infatuated with walking around with large amounts of money since he became a millionaire. "It was like a dreams come true."

8) The fact that he's never loved a woman enough for her to hurt him. "I love what I do more than I love a woman."

9) That he sleeps with three guns in his bedroom with one being under his pillow.

10) NY artists that he likes? Maino and Uncle Murda + that 50 Cent's 'I'm The Man' is his favorite song right now.

exaplains alot tbf

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
angie has interviewed legends like Pac and is close with Jay...she respects the OGs and vice versa.

she's not like those gossip queens on breakfast club who will clown you and give you donkey of the day behind your back then try to act like its all good when they see you in person.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
angie has interviewed legends like Pac and is close with Jay...she respects the OGs and vice versa.

she's not like those gossip queens on breakfast club who will clown you and give you donkey of the day behind your back then try to act like its all good when they see you in person.
ummm isn't donkey of the day broadcasted on the radio. How is that behind your back.