Birdman Vs The Breakfast Club (Versus Series) (Is Birdman Gangsta?)

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
In this interview (or non-interview), Baby came off as a weak, washed up has been, mad that somebody spoke the truth about him. He is a Gangster, though, with enough money to go to war with just about any one person. Don't ever get that twisted.

ETA: I guarantee Charlemagne cleared that shyt up with Baby already.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CgpgMW0U0AAfvgM.jpg

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this interview (or non-interview), Baby came off as a weak, washed up has been, mad that somebody spoke the truth about him. He is a Gangster, though, with enough money to go to war with just about any one person. Don't ever get that twisted.

#FossilFactz My G

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He is a Gangster, though, with enough money to go to war with just about any one person. Don't ever get that twisted.

:stopitslime:He's not a gangster, he's literally a fraud. I don't know why rap fans think just cause a rapper has money they can "go to war" wit anyone like they some mob bosses, pop stars got more money than all these rappers but that don't mean they puttin hits out on cats.:pachaha: And Charlamagne ain't scared of Baby he dissed the fukk outta him to his face and Baby fake ass ain't do shyt.:mjlol:

:unclecharlesdead:

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:He's not a gangster, he's literally a fraud. I don't know why rap fans think just cause a rapper has money they can "go to war" wit anyone like they some mob bosses, pop stars got more money than all these rappers but that don't mean they puttin hits out on cats.:pachaha: And Charlamagne ain't scared of Baby he dissed the fukk outta him to his face and Baby fake ass ain't do shyt.:mjlol:

I Hear You Fam, From Known Official Sources I Know They Said Birdman Is Official On Some Street Sh!t.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH

Its really not about the money. I can name 3 ppl of the top of my head that Baby has had murked right here. This ain't got nothing to do with rap. Baby is NOT a rapper. He just a person that raps.

Ask yella boy if Baby just talking shyt

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its really not about the money. I can name 3 ppl of the top of my head that Baby has had murked right here. This ain't got nothing to do with rap. Baby is NOT a rapper. He just a person that raps.

Ask yella boy if Baby just talking shyt
:usure:Baby ain't murk shyt he a fake gangsta that started claimin Blood in his 40s nikka never was wit the shyts, Slim the one that had people murked Baby just tryna live off his big brother's rep.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
He is a Gangster, though, with enough money to go to war with just about any one person. Don't ever get that twisted.
Stop d!ck riding that 50yr old man-loving fakkit :what:
If he was so gangsta he would've touched Ross and Trick when the sh!ts popped off. But instead, he didn't..because he's only "gangsta" when it comes to bullying a radio host.