Birds are man made creatures that are used to spy on us

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Ever notice when you chase a bird to grab it, it always flys away before you get it? I've been trynna catch a bird with my bare hands since I was 7 :damn:

then do you notice how birds always just sit on power lines?

they are being charged up like phones on those powerlines

cayb0.jpg

red-tailed-hawk-power-line.jpg

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Why you think this is apart of lluminati symbolism? They are even making robotic birds that resemble the real thing to spy on us... hold us did this nikka say birds are man made creatures? :huhldup::deadmanny:
illuminati-symbols-minerval-owl.jpg

hidden-meaning-symbolism-of-the-dollar-666-mark-of-beast-secret-fed-kenedy-assasination-phoenix-666-mason-nixon-george-bush-new.jpg

Owl Eyes & Vision
By Deane Lewis

Of all an owl's features, perhaps the most striking is its eyes. Large and forward facing, they may account for one to five percent of the owl's body weight, depending on species. The forward facing aspect of the eyes that give an owl its "wise" appearance, also give it a wide range of "binocular" vision (seeing an object with both eyes at the same time). This means the owl can see objects in 3 dimensions (height, width, and depth), and can judge distances in a similar way to humans. The field of view for an owl is about 110 degrees, with about 70 degrees being binocular vision.

By comparison, humans have a field of view that covers 180 degrees, with 140 degrees being binocular. A woodcock has an amazing 360 degree field of view, because its eyes are on the side of its head. However, less than 10 degrees of this is binocular.

physiology_binocular_vision.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Just like Bran and his worging power. He could see all of the known world through the eyes of the Raven. He could see past the wall and deep into the heart of winter. And all the way to the far east ancient city of Asshai-By-The-Shadow. He could see deep into the Shadowlands. But when he peered into The Heart Of Winter, what he saw shook him to the core. Tears ran down his frozen cheeks and made steam.

:merchant:

Uh...oh yeah...uh..birds!!

:mjgrin:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Now, I'm scared because there's this bird that sits near my window every morning. And it has been doing it for two years now. Do you think it's spy on e for the FBI and secret service? :damn:

Just joking. I think the reason why birds can sit on power lines is because they usually don't touch the ground and they're always flying, or on trees. And since electricity (electrons) move from high voltage areas to low voltage areas, the birds won't be affected due to the fact that their body voltage would automatically blend with the voltage the electricity is flowing through the circuit, thus making them a bad conductor. However, I believe if they were to touch the ground before sitting on power lines, or touch other things while sitting there - they won't live to tell the story.

With humans, we have contacts with the ground all the time and our body voltage is very low. Study Ohm's law in detail and you'll get an inkling on why it's like that.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Ravens/Crows are constantly on that :demonic: if you piss 'em off. All it takes is for you to swipe/hit one of them b*stard and they all pull up like
:gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl: "We goin' see you when you coming home drunk and forgot about us and flutter the shyt out of you." like they known to do 'cause they recognize faces.

Feed 'em some fries and gain some friends.:ld: