Birth Control For Men

Men would you take control of your reproductive future and take birth control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
If there were good options would you brehs take hormonal/whatever birth control?

You would likely have some sort of side effect like with womens birth control. Mild side effects hopefully...

Or would you be like some women and not use it consistently or at all.

Would you lie that you are on birth control and trap these women.

This thread got me thinking about this - How do I convince my girl to start using rubbers again?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'd still get a good ol' vasectomy even if there were BC pills or shots for dudes. I'm not fukking with side effects if I can help it.

Vasectomy reversal is improving so 10 years down the line if you feel like having kids, you have a pretty good shot.

You can also freeze some of your pimp juice and use it later if you want.

These male BC pills have been in clinical trials for years now. I don't think they are gonna be released because too many dudes would take control of their seed and the birth rate would drop even more.

And deep down I think many women like the power of BC to an extent. If a chick wants to get pregnant, she doesn't want her dude to have BC and stop her from getting her way. I've dealt with chicks who were sneaky like that.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I used to tell my boys that if there was birth control for men we'd be popping it like vitamins. It would be in the water like fluoride :blessed:. You'd have to TAKE a pill to get a chick pregnant!

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
That's cute and all but I certainly don't trust a man to be consistent w bc so I'll always be on it whether he is or not.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I used to tell my boys that if there was birth control for men we'd be popping it like vitamins. It would be in the water like fluoride :blessed:. You'd have to TAKE a pill to get a chick pregnant!
You'd have wives trying to get pregnant and start a family while the husbands sneaking BC pills at work everyday and hitting her with the ":mjcry: IDK why it's taking so long baby, I really want to start a family :mjpls:"

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I'd be shooting up the club all day every day If they came out with Male birth control.

Would proudly tell women I'm on birth control and ain't no baby making going on over here.

But I'm positively sure most women would react negatively to male birth control.

They like the power of being in control of a man's destiny and their own like that.