Bitcoin is about to crash...

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
IT WILL FAIL FOR SURE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYBODY WHO USES BITCOIN TO BUY ANYTHING?
Only thing I've seen it used for is to buy tokens on Chaturbate.

You really can't buy jackshyt with it because there's not much to use it on.

You can't buy a house with it, only car you can get is a Tesla(I think) and you can't even fill up the fridge with it...

Edit: There's like 2 or 3 Starbucks/Subways in the entire nation that allow it

2nd Edit: you can buy:
  1. Gift Cards
  2. Airplane Ticket
  3. Pizza
  4. Computers

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
IT WILL FAIL FOR SURE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYBODY WHO USES BITCOIN TO BUY ANYTHING?

to buy alt coins :russ:

725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9kZTdjNzQwMzlkYjMyNzc5YjcwYzU1OThmYjMwOWM0Ny5qcGc=.jpg

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Meh. It’ll climb up eventually.

Relatively, 3 months ago it was at the same price. Around the Holidays shyt just took off.

Still looking better than it was 6 months ago.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

The only people I've known to actually use it were folks buying drugs or credit card numbers/banking info. And this was 2016, 2017, far from "the early days" of bitcoin. Outside of the hype, I'm not seeing much evolution OR USE from a consumer standpoint, and definitely not enough for me to consider it a legit currency.

It was meant to be an anonymous, untraceable form of payment for nefarious purchases (namely weapons, drugs and women) and this weird movement to try and legitimize it has never made sense to me.

Now does that mean it'll fail? Not necessarily, because there will always be a black market, but it amazes me that so many are willing to put their faith in such unstable, unregulated currency that arose from illegal dealings.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The only people I've known to actually use it were folks buying drugs or credit card numbers/banking info. And this was 2016, 2017, far from "the early days" of bitcoin. Outside of the hype, I'm not seeing much evolution OR USE from a consumer standpoint, and definitely not enough for me to consider it a legit currency.

It was meant to be an anonymous, untraceable form of payment for nefarious purchases (namely weapons, drugs and women) and this weird movement to try and legitimize it has never made sense to me.

Now does that mean it'll fail? Not necessarily, because there will always be a black market, but it amazes me that so many are willing to put their faith in such unstable, unregulated currency that arose from illegal dealings.
None of this is true

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
A lot of mfs mad they didn't get in early I see, maybe if you had used that frustration to spark an interest and watch a 5 minute YouTube video a few months ago you wouldn't in here talking this dumb shyt:mjlol:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps