BJ Penn Arrested, Drunk, Uses The N Word Repeatedly

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don’t want to say too much but this is the tip of the iceberg. BJ is crazy and kind of a bad human being. He’s been slipping deeper every year. I was out there in Hawaii training for a little bit. It’s a shame because he was the reason I started doing martial arts.

They protect BJ on the big island. His family was already powerful and BJ is considered royalty over there on top of that. People (including the authorities) are scared to fukk with him so he never gets severe consequences. It’s basically a small town even though it’s a big island. Might as well be an outpost town in the Wild West.

BJ gets arrested way more than anyone knows but sometimes they release him with no charges.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t want to say too much but this is the tip of the iceberg. BJ is crazy and kind of a bad human being. It’s a shame because he was the reason I started doing martial arts.

edit. Weird. It actually sounds like he might be talking to a white guy that’s not a local. That’s the Haole term. It’s a term Hawaiians use for white foreigners.

Still. fukked up video

What’s the exact term he’s using?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What’s the exact term he’s using?
The term is Haole. Tt was first used to describe European immigrants to Hawaii. I’ve heard it used by Hawaiians to describe all foreigners (the big island might as well be a different country. They don’t fukk with America like that and they want to secede from the nation.) But Haole is mostly used for white folks because they came in and took the Hawaiian culture. There are signs all of Hawaii that say “keep Hawaii for Hawaiians” and you’ll see Hawaiian flags being flown instead of American flags. They’re mad about the astronomy observatories in their sacred mountains too. Last time I was there all the observatories were closed due to protests.

And say if a white dude is hitting on a local girl in a bar, that could be seen as an overtly Haole behavior and he could get fukked up for it by the guys in the bar. White surfers should wait in the ocean for the locals to catch the good waves first. One visiting guy at the gym fukked one of the local black belts’ cousins and was terrified he’d get found out and catch a baseball bat.

Especially the island BJ is on is almost like the South in the U.S. Lots of locals there act like rednecks here. So there’s racism to black people too. Especially any American that visits the big island would be smart to at least look up the term and try to not act in certain ways.

Haole - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow another racist MMA clown. What a surprise:gladbron:

What’s fukked up is I was a fan of this clown for years before his recent fukkups.

The term is Haole. Tt was first used to describe European immigrants to Hawaii. I’ve heard it used by Hawaiians to describe all foreigners (the big island might as well be a different country. They don’t fukk with America like that and they want to secede from the nation.) But Haole is mostly used for white folks because they came in and took the Hawaiian culture. There are signs all of Hawaii that say “keep Hawaii for Hawaiians” and you’ll see Hawaiian flags being flown instead of American flags. They’re mad about the astronomy observatories in their sacred mountains too. Last time I was there all the observatories were closed due to protests.

And say if a white dude is hitting on a local girl in a bar, that could be seen as an overtly Haole behavior and he could get fukked up for it by the guys in the bar. White surfers should wait in the ocean for the locals to catch the good waves first. One visiting guy at the gym fukked one of the local black belts’ cousins and was terrified he’d get found out and catch a baseball bat.

Especially the island BJ is on is almost like the South in the U.S. Lots of locals there act like rednecks here. So there’s racism to black people too. Especially any American that visits the big island would be smart to at least look up the term and try to not act in certain ways.

Haole - Wikipedia

So what’s with him repeatedly saying “n*ggers”? What part of the game is that :what:?

profound

technique
Daps
^ his drunk truth coming out was my guess when I heard it.

not really related but it reminded me of when I was a kid I saw a white drunk getting beat down and arrested by cops the whole time screaming “GOD IS BLACK!!! :damn:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t want to say too much but this is the tip of the iceberg. BJ is crazy and kind of a bad human being. He’s been slipping deeper every year. I was out there in Hawaii training for a little bit. It’s a shame because he was the reason I started doing martial arts.

They protect BJ on the big island. His family was already powerful and BJ is considered royalty over there on top of that. People (including the authorities) are scared to fukk with him so he never gets severe consequences. It’s basically a small town even though it’s a big island. Might as well be an outpost town in the Wild West.

BJ gets arrested way more than anyone knows but sometimes they release him with no charges.
I will attest to this

BJ is treated like royalty in Hawaii especially on the Big Island.

So yeah, homie is protected and nothing will come from this except slap on wrist.

I remember messing with a girl from Big Island and even though we was in Honolulu, she was scared to go to certain places with me, so this isn’t shocking especially since he’s a UFC fighter

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
For people saying penn is feared. Is it due to him being a professional fighter, our his family being rich or his family being involved in organized crime or something?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
For people saying penn is feared. Is it due to him being a professional fighter, our his family being rich or his family being involved in organized crime or something?

He’s family is well respected and well known over the island I think his moms even ran for city council so he gets looked out slot and the fact he’s the most famous athlete since the surfer Duke back in the day in Hawaii he’s huge man and a lot of times with that comes fear cause his family is connected probably though police he might have family in the force and family all over the island. You never know what he has access to but people have shot the fair one with him and won.

Keanu reeves family is the same way one of the biggest families on all the islands. Hawaii Kai all up kuliouou and in big island but family full of cops stevedores and different office positions throughout the island mechanics. I’m talking I use to fukk this broad she gotta us floor seats to Bruno Mars for free with a parking pass cause her uncle runs aloha stadium. Whole family in the press box to free food and alcohol. :blessed: