BJJ is Pointless in a Street Fight and Useless in the Ring Unless Ya Got Giga Negroid Stamina/Size

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
@Mowgli get in here and explain this shyt. These are not BJJ fighters but they display principles on how BJJ is useless and too difficult to be of practical use for the average fighter.

Fight went on for too many rounds like it's a fukking heavyweight boxing championship. Towards the end both are barely hanging on. In a fight with two equals BJJ is pointless.

If you are an amateur fighter (as in anything NOT hardcore ranked pro-circuit) the reality is BJJ or any other grapples ain't gonna cut it.

Neither are accurate enough how do you get 6 headlocks in and 4 rounds in the fight still hasn't been decided:francis:

Unless you are a Gracie family member BJJ is pointless. Focus on improving the velocity, accuracy of your strikes and a handful of grapples and ways to break submission holds. The average amateur fighter can't hold a lock properly. They size of their biceps is not big enough to put easy pressure on the main artery of the neck.

BJJ is inefficient for lean nikkas arms flailing about like a got damn jive turkey :mjlol:

You cannot win without accuracy and proper compression of the carotid artery or form in order to properly hyper-extend the joint or tendon.

Why is it so difficult for these dudes to follow simple instructions or their trainer must be full of shyt:why:

Look if you decide to pick up BJJ make sure you have adequate bulk size and stamina. More like a Kali Muscle type look.

maxresdefault.jpg

Otherwise learning this shyt is pointless you just gonna be rolling around with nikkas on the ground breathing heavy and getting moist nikka juices all over your fukkin forehead
:dame:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Can somebody break down muy Thai? Is it more striking than grappling or something?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Learn everything and become well rounded.

They are "well rounded" and look at how long this shyt going on being reduced to redundant headlocks repetitive moves:francis:

Variety is the key to winning in any amateur circuit certain wing chun and muay thai are usually prohibited in the ring but could make things more decisive.

The problem is political and money related they need to control the variables to avoid one hitter quitters I get it. But some fights go on too long and entertainment value drops which makes it counter-productive to ticket sales.:leostare:

I would not pay to watch this fight live. :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So don't learn bjj because you might fight someone that knows bjj and striking

:mjlol:

You stay inferior

I'll be superior

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
So don't learn bjj because you might fight someone that knows bjj and striking

:mjlol:

You stay inferior

I'll be superior

Breh address the point. The reality is that BJJ is too hard for most nikkas to master they can't even apply the technique properly.

Look at your boy

Why didn't he go for the takedown? :mjlol: Let me guess because he doesn't have the bulk to get a wrap around big nikka torso :lolbron:

He is an experienced fighter he HAD to know this was coming :francis:

This is BASIC fighting strategy your boy slept walk into the match. :francis:

If he was more like Floyd instead of rubber man he would have won :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh address the point. The reality is that BJJ is too hard for most nikkas to master they can't even apply the technique properly.

Look at your boy

Why didn't he go for the takedown? :mjlol: Let me guess because he doesn't have the bulk to get a wrap around big nikka torso :lolbron:

He is an experienced fighter he HAD to know this was coming :francis:

This is BASIC fighting strategy your boy slept walk into the match. :francis:

If he was more like Floyd instead of rubber man he would have won :lolbron:

I don't know why he didn't do this or that. His power probably hurts and he made a mistake when it came to engaging.

That's a personal problem because I've put in the time and anyone who puts time into grappling will be paid back in dividends but you could possibly lose to the strongest man on earth. I can live with that:manny:

Your logic. Don't learn bjj because you may have to fight the strongest man in the world. :mjlol:

Sounds shaky

Same strongest man in the world who's dikk You're on right now has been submitted by bjj artists on multiple occasions. He beat a Gracie though. shyt happens:manny: