Black 12 year old boy, Keashon Harris, invented a device that keeps someone 6 ft. apart

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
well there you have it. the father lied about "inventing" it.

i do see him linking his cash app for donations. i can't knock their hustle tho. all fun and games until they get sued :lolbron:
:obama:Nothing wrong with a dad hustling his kid a good education.

He’s still a bright kid with an obvious love of STEM. He’s not exactly Black Tony Stark just yet but he’s off to a good start.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Unfortunately, he didn’t invent anything. He built a Arduino kit. He’s a smart kid.
Arduino - Ultrasonic Sensor - Tutorialspoint
eh nothing different than the indian kid who got the cops called on him for bringing a home made clock to school thinking it was a bomb. He was just following instructions off a blueprint too but was still getting laptops and reps from NASA n shyt :yeshrug:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
eh nothing different than the indian kid who got the cops called on him for bringing a home made clock to school thinking it was a bomb. He was just following instructions off a blueprint too but was still getting laptops and reps from NASA n shyt :yeshrug:
I remember that. :mjlol:
150916134402-clock-ahmed-mohamed-texas-large-169.jpg

It really is advanced for his age and it’s great that he has such an invested interest at 12 years old.