Black American gets comfortable in Colombia, Jumps off mountain and shatters leg running from Gang members who tried to murder him

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This dumb ass dude gets way too friendly with a tour guide he met in Colombia. The tour guide takes him to the neighborhood hang out in the mountains to see fireworks not knowing Guide was lining him up to get killed and robbed.

I think it is more to the story but dude hid in a shack bathroom right off the mountain for two days while they were looking for him.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
IN..

7253436685898321194.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
People here complain about other threads ("why are you posting this?"), but I never see them in threads like this that show black men getting injured or victimized :mjpls:

Watch the video he thought since they looked like him that they were kinfolk. America perception of race has fukked us mentally.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
there’s isn’t a country in latin america that hasn’t been RAVAGED to an unconscionable degree by the US. visiting this region, especially as an American of seeming means, is the behavior of someone who is uneducated and lacking in historical awareness.

:unimpressed:
:comeon:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
How would I even have advised or convinced him Colombia and most of Latin America is a no-go area..fukk are you doing out there?? :mjtf:

Scarface and Narcos did a number on many dudes minds :snoop:

The cacs at my first job went to Colombia to seek business opportunities..they said as foreigners especially from the US they were advised to hire armed guards to travel with everywhere..landed at some airport and there were numerous dudes outside with AK's offering travel security to foreigners for a fee.
This was around 2000. Soon as I heard that my mind was made up :huhldup: