Black American Women, Toxic Femininity, And The Fragile Female Ego

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
CsT09KvWEAEXdeo.jpg

A drive-by shooting at an east Houston apartment complex left one woman dead on Tuesday afternoon.

Houston Police Department spokesman Victor Senties said the shooting happened in the 5300 block of South Lake Houston Parkway. The call came in at about 12:15 p.m.

A resident of the apartment came home to find his girlfriend shot to death in a bedroom in their second-story apartment. The boyfriend quickly ran out of the home to seek help and called the police, Sgt. Mark Holbrook, of HPD's Homicide Division, said.

According to police, witnesses saw someone in a newer-model, black Chevrolet Camaro with standard rims and tinted windows firing multiple rounds into the apartment.

Angel Woodward, a cousin, identified the victim as Lee Kendra Childs, 19, and the mother of a 2-year-old daughter.

The child was not in the apartment during the shooting.

Woodward described Childs, a cashier at Walmart, as "amazing. She lit up the room and was one of a kind. She would do anything for her daughter."

Woodward also said she didn't know why Childs was shot. The young woman didn't have an issue with anyone that would cause the victim, her cousin said.

Police have not revealed a motive at this time. Anyone with information on the drive-by shooting are being urged to contact HPD's Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.

Drive-by shooting leaves woman dead in E. Houston apartment

CsT02HrWAAAjSRe.jpg

CsT05HmWYAAH0Ty.jpg

CsUQz9vWAAACyGh.jpg

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Black women and their toxic feminine entitlement are very problematic for the black community, just look at all these single mothers who have failed a lot of their children because they think they're too good to admit they need a man in their lives.
They're the real straight white male of black people. :ehh: