Black and White Feminists must be going after Donald Trump everyday?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Haven't been following twitter, but these black feminists must be losing their minds attacking Trump:ohhh:. Must be dozens of websites and boycotts and videos about Trump.

Black and White feminists have to be going in on Trump more than they did Nate Parker or random black men from that 'street harassment' video, no?:mjpls:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been following twitter, but these black feminists must be losing their minds attacking Trump:ohhh:. Must be dozens of websites and boycotts and videos about Trump.

Black and White feminists have to be going in on Trump more than they did Nate Parker or random black men from that 'street harassment' video, no?:mjpls:

Nope. Black feminists have hardly been attacking Trump. They're too focused trying to weaken and destroy black men.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm disappointed our feminist arent having a field day with Donald Trump, he is everything a feminist seems be fighting against. Male. Rich. Misogynistic. Influential. Rape-ppy. Crude. Racist. Proud sexist. Etc,.

What's holding feminist up? Where Amber Rose at??

Is it fear:smugbiden: of the old white males got these feminist scared?

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
i been seeing more hate directed towards nate parker than trump or bill clinton (rapist) from shea butter twitter

they are so transparent it's sad :mjlol: black men are literally the only enemies in their eyes. if i was a white supremacist they'd be one of my greatest allies :whew:

Daps
It appears black feminists only hate black men. White men are never held accountable for anything. If a white cop kills a bw, black feminists blame bm for not protesting enough, but not the cop who killed her. They never encourage bw to support businesses owned by bw, in fact, it seems black feminists don't really like most bw. Their purpose is to slander bm and encourage the majority of bw to hate us.