Black Church Burned, Vandalized With Letters "Vote Trump"

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Christianity is the biggest pagan religion out there.
the prophet of islam absolutely forbid anyone from depicting him in anyway because he believed that if people drew him eventually they'd end up worshipping him and attributing divine qualities to him and not Allah. Ask an average muslim what did Muhammad look like they wouldn't know or care because its absolutely irrelevant. all we know is he had a beard. because his actions are what matter not his looks or his race.

l only begin to appreciate how important this was, seeing the beautiful teachings of Jesus Christ being attributed to Cesar Borgia. Seeing Christianity being polluted when it was originally sent down from Allah too :scust:

dont even get me started on how one King blatantly changed the teachings of Christ, King James. So much meaning and truth... lost in translation.... literally :francis:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol, this is clearly one of those cases where people do it to themselves

its so stupid and obvious. do you think even a stupid redneck wouldn't know this would hurt their cause?

and stay woke though... black people didn't do it, it was some pro-hillary white girl trying to rally up black people :mjpls: (ill bump this when this becomes true)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the prophet of islam absolutely forbid anyone from depicting him in anyway because he believed that if people drew him eventually they'd end up worshipping him and attributing divine qualities to him and not Allah. Ask an average muslim what did Muhammad look like they wouldn't know or care because its absolutely irrelevant. all we know is he had a beard. because his actions are what matter not his looks or his race.

l only begin to appreciate how important this was, seeing the beautiful teachings of Jesus Christ being attributed to Cesar Borgia. Seeing Christianity being polluted when it was originally sent down from Allah too :scust:

dont even get me started on how one King blatantly changed the teachings of Christ, King James. So much meaning and truth... lost in translation.... literally :francis:
as an atheist myself....what a dope post :ehh: interesting to think about. would rep if i could

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I'm atheist but Muslim sounds less shady than Christianity :scust:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'm atheist but Muslim sounds less shady than Christianity :scust:
its much more stringent in preserving the original teachings because the Quran states that the Gospel and Torah were initially truth but corrupted

if you burned every Quran in the world, wiped out every trace

it would not be lost.

Millions muslims have memorized the entire thing cover to cover.

when it was originally compiled there were hundreds of people who had everything memorized and anything that wasn't corroborated thoroughly was discarded.

the hadith is so stringent that there's an entire science to verifying it that is so complicated i dont understand it

we can say without a doubt that at the very least, nothing was altered and that the Quran today is the same Quran from 1400 years ago

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This would happen where I was born :snoop:
Greenville is 71% black but I will bet all I own that they only possess 10-15% of the wealth. People donate $$$ to third world spots but if they want to see poverty that they never knew could exist in America, go to the Delta and greenville and drive down Nelson St, Orlando St or any spot on the north end of town. I smh every time I go visit my folks there. Seems like some folks are content with the way shyt is there
They are just going to raise their hands, cry, and protest I guess. Rinse and repeat with this weak black generation.

Why couldn't I been around to be apart of the black panthers. :martin:
I'm gonna catch shyt for this but yea they were an outstanding community resource but people give the panthers a bit TOO much props.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
And all the black church will do is say

"We shall pray for our enemies and God will deal with them"
:martin:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This would happen where I was born :snoop:
Greenville is 71% black but I will bet all I own that they only possess 10-15% of the wealth. People donate $$$ to third world spots but if they want to see poverty that they never knew could exist in America, go to the Delta and greenville and drive down Nelson St, Orlando St or any spot on the north end of town. I smh every time I go visit my folks there. Seems like some folks are content with the way shyt is there

I'm gonna catch shyt for this but yea they were an outstanding community resource but people give the panthers a bit TOO much props.
That's sad. I never would go to Mississippi. I honestly don't understand why black people don't move from there. I know a grip of black people moved to Chi town from there years ago, but there is no way I could stay there.

It is what it is. I like what the Panthers stood for. Don't take shyt from anybody and build the community. I don't see anybody on that level doing that now. US Gov't didn't like how the panthers were doing all these positive things in the neighborhood so they had to infiltrate them.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Lol at whoever thinks this is legit.

That was my first thought brehs, this is all too convienent.. this is the same broad that personally ordered violence at Trump rallies. This isnt beneath her

Gotdamn some of yall are dumb as fukk. The internet has turned everything into an RPG for yall. You think you're on the X-files conspiracy board.

She ordered violence at a Trump rally? Yall got to be braindamaged.

No this was a Trump supporter and it's gonna get worse if he gets in office.