Black Enterprise interview on the Breakfast Club (1/19/16) [some gems on investing]

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

#CreamSchemeApproved

Some good gems on basic financial management and investing.

Dropped some knowledge on the Freedmen's Bank :ohhh: $50+ million saved by formerly enslaved Afrikans in the years after the Civil War was never returned when the bank went under :francis: :damn: How much would that be today?!

I keep telling yall the white man is the damn devil. There's just too much evidence of it not to be true.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So many resources are available but people just don't know! My life could've went completely different if only I was aware of the resources available instead of succumbing to a victim mentality. Do your research! Ask questions! Network! Gain a mentor!

This is why I want to dedicate my life to connecting people with the resources they need.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So many resources are available but people just don't know! My life could've went completely different if only I was aware of the resources available instead of succumbing to a victim mentality. Do your research! Ask questions! Network! Gain a mentor!

This is why I want to dedicate my life to connecting people with the resources they need.

You have any resources that focuses on hairline rejuvenation :lupe: