BLACK EXCELLENCE! Lone Breh Takes On A Bunch Of Racist CACS Outside a Bar In Louisville

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
As soon as the cac squared up to homie and saw that stance and footwork

2qcgyma.gif

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
He's black in Louisville Kentucky..... Don't praise the sheep that lives among the wolves.

I have 1st cousins that live in Memphis and Nashville and when I very first heard that I was like :martin: but those places are hood as fukk but louisville?:patrice:
Nashville is perfectly fine. Trust me. Its one of the blue counties in the whole state and pretty much like any other American big city. All types of people live there including plenty of black people

Can't speak to Memphis. Though it's the blackest city in the state I think.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nashville is perfectly fine. Trust me. Its one of the blue counties in the whole state and pretty much like any other American big city. All types of people live there including plenty of black people

Can't speak to Memphis. Though it's the blackest city in the state I think.

I like kickin it down there in nashville and memphis with my fam. First time I remember hearing about Nashville and TN the only thing I knew about it was like country music and shyt....but I was like 5 and it was 1990...i didnt know better. Ive probably visited once every 2 years since 1990 for family reunions, not counting the times I had to go there for a wedding, or funerals (old people, no murders or nothing)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Skinny jean generation pay attention, this is how you handle shyt. No glock just two men with a problem squaring up. And breh was brave considering he was outnumbered, when he started putting moves on the first cac the others became hesitant in regards to jumping in like that Jack Reacher movie of when you drop the leader the crew crumbles.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And they didn't even get to Brazillian Jiujitsu.
More then likely an mma fighter.

:blessed: Black Excellence

Legs kicks :noah:

Teeth flying :noah:

The fat cac in the grass who got KO'd off camera :noah:

You now in the future. Brothas with military grade fighting abilities on the humble.

:stylin: