Black Fathers in the South Stay Getting fukked in They Ass, Plucked Off by the System

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

This happened a minute ago but just saw it today. A lot of American Women (a good 70%) ain't shyt, most American churches ain't shyt and we all know the Family Court ain't shyt. The community failed. They all failed this young Man don't tell me otherwise.:snoop: fukkin SIMP as pastor just sat by watched this young Man fall into the depths of despair. nikka tried to reach out for help and did his best and got continuously turned away and harassed by these White cops coddling this evil bytch. Nobody helped this young nikka knowing he was struggling financially to make ends meet and being oppressed by the justice system I bet the pastor that fakkit rolling around in a rolls royce.

All these single baby mommas in the American Black community all 70% of them are full of it. fukk em. A lot of yall got hate in your heart and probably would have done this to your nikka had he not bounced. This is probably why you get a lot of dead beat dads right here is your fukkin reason.

Average nikka who has a baby with an American woman trying to hang in there to have contact with their child probably in a state like this on the regular basis:

1310838076318-dumpfm-Seacrestcheadle-44-KRS-One-LL.gif

Yall can say whatever you want at this point I doubt it's even possible to choose the "right" Woman in Amerikkka you playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets in the 6 cylinder fukkin chamber.
:youngsabo:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Damn....didnt expect to see that face when I opened this thread

about my lil homie Derek

I worked in a gambling spot for about 5 years, Derek was a security guard during the last year
we had a choice of which security guard we preferred on shift...Derek was a cool nikka so I picked him
dude was working multiple jobs and loved his son, his son was his life
I would get off work and various gamblers would come see me for ....products
Derek would come thru just to chill and sit in the same chair each time
from what he told me ...dude didn't care that his BM didn't want him anymore
dude had bytches, they loved him...it was the connection with his son that he didn't want fukked up
sometimes he would come thru and just sit there... quietly thinking hard

I would go ...get out of there bruh...its gonna be alright
he would eventually smile and say play that blend for me bruh
then you would see him start to recover himself like "yea Imma call this lil shorty n see if she tryna chill tonight"
one day he didn't come thru...I ended up going to work and noticed how people was looking at me

I called his phone...no answer
I called another security guard he asked me had I watched the news ?
I told him I got high and slept all day....what happened ?
he told me I thought it was a joke and I went and turned to the evening news...

I saw my calm level headed homie aiming at the police begging them to kill him
those faces he would make when sitting at my spot thinking about his situation stuck in my mind
the face he made when on the news was that x 100

I went home after my shift and saw his jacket sitting on the back of the chair he used to sit in
I thought about how he was tryna make it, tryna be a good father he had just got an apartment and had
plans on his lil man coming to stay with him, and making plans for taking trips for just them...
all that was gone....I remembered him telling me to play that blend ...I played it for him

:wow:

nikkas miss you Derek the Mortician ...

rest easy bro

⠀⠀⠀

Diddy, NO!!!!!!😭
Daps
how about you post a news link nikka. :stopitslime:

i aint got time to watch a fake news outlet with a nikka reporting live from his basement :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Damn....didnt expect to see that face when I opened this thread

about my lil homie Derek

I worked in a gambling spot for about 5 years, Derek was a security guard during the last year
we had a choice of which security guard we preferred on shift...Derek was a cool nikka so I picked him
dude was working multiple jobs and loved his son, his son was his life
I would get off work and various gamblers would come see me for ....products
Derek would come thru just to chill and sit in the same chair each time
from what he told me ...dude didn't care that his BM didn't want him anymore
dude had bytches, they loved him...it was the connection with his son that he didn't want fukked up
sometimes he would come thru and just sit there... quietly thinking hard

I would go ...get out of there bruh...its gonna be alright
he would eventually smile and say play that blend for me bruh
then you would see him start to recover himself like "yea Imma call this lil shorty n see if she tryna chill tonight"
one day he didn't come thru...I ended up going to work and noticed how people was looking at me

I called his phone...no answer
I called another security guard he asked me had I watched the news ?
I told him I got high and slept all day....what happened ?
he told me I thought it was a joke and I went and turned to the evening news...

I saw my calm level headed homie aiming at the police begging them to kill him
those faces he would make when sitting at my spot thinking about his situation stuck in my mind
the face he made when on the news was that x 100

I went home after my shift and saw his jacket sitting on the back of the chair he used to sit in
I thought about how he was tryna make it, tryna be a good father he had just got an apartment and had
plans on his lil man coming to stay with him, and making plans for taking trips for just them...
all that was gone....I remembered him telling me to play that blend ...I played it for him

:wow:

nikkas miss you Derek the Mortician ...

rest easy bro

Got damn it I can't stand these THOTS

This is why you don't trust any American woman when she's talking about gender relations, marriage, divorce or child custody etc. This nikka was just your average everyday dude trying to better himself. Nothing extreme about him.

So if he can go off the handle what does this say to us about the possibility and likelihood of getting caught up just like him?

To me the only way to minimize risk at this juncture is to remove American born females from the selection pool period.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
All I can say is........you nikkas better be careful who you smash because protection or not, that woman could very well be your child's mother and a major factor in your life for many years. I damn sure know that's what I'm doing.

I really don't have much more to add to this because I can see exactly what arguments are coming if this thread keeps going.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
All I can say is........you nikkas better be careful who you smash because protection or not, that woman could very well be your child's mother and a major factor in your life for many years. I damn sure know that's what I'm doing.

I really don't have much more to add to this because I can see exactly what arguments are coming if this thread keeps going.

FACTS:francis:

Bum dudes raw dogging bum chicks then got the nerves to complain about child support :mjlol: I'm sorry you have HORRIBLE judgement making skills breh:mjgrin:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Got damn it I can't stand these THOTS

This is why you don't trust any American woman when she's talking about gender relations, marriage, divorce or child custody etc. This nikka was just your average everyday dude trying to better himself. Nothing extreme about him.

So if he can go off the handle what does this say to us about the possibility and likelihood of getting caught up just like him?

To me the only way to minimize risk at this juncture is to remove American born females from the selection pool period.

bruh there's some good women out here but you gotta be careful..just cant be dropping loads in a cute aint shyt bytch

Child support is an income for some women... fukk getting a job, I got this kid...this is a job

in NC especially... you will meet a woman driving a nice SUV or a Maxima or something with no job

you will pry a lil bit on how she afford that vehicle and they will say some vague shyt about being a single mom grinding

that truck came from a nikkas child support...then you meet the child and you can tell the money isn't going towards them

they get the game from the older women in the family, hence the term "get you a man that can take care of you"

like slave master, report that black man you had kids by to slave master...hes gonna take him to court and whip his pockets

hes gonna get you a place in the projects and feed you and your child...but don't put all your faith in that black man who could do all those

same things for you and more, girl you have to be independent, you can raise that lil boy to be a man all by yourself and rinse and repeat this

same toxic game with the daughters. The problem isn't our women...its the breakdown of the black family period, if you and your woman are a team handling the household

with respect for each other, no one can offer her food stamps and public housing in place of you, your too important to the structure and without you

everything collapses. Just be careful who you share your seed with and if you make a mistake charge it to the game, don't let anything in this life cause you to do the

unthinkable. evil lurks in places you would never imagine