Black Feminism, Serena Williams and Rage

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Remember Luke Cage, he's never said any disparaging remarks about Black women and they attacked him.

Serena get's engaged to a CAC.. and it's backflips and avocado parties.

:hhh:
tumblr_lvl5tyId4c1qegw8v.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Its mainly female c00ns who are blaming black men, not black women in general.

White men been calling her a man for ages and all of a sudden Im seeing female c00ns say that its black men who called her a man.

These c00ns are always trying to let white racists off the hook.
I saw a black girl have a whole post about that shyt on IG last night and immediately unfollowed that bytch

:camby:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
3/4 of the white supremacists I've met are misandrists.

I think it's high time black men started returning the favour in volume like they do and stop pampering them with the crap about "black women are the most abused blah blah blah". There is nothing harder than being a black man. You have cacs and white supremacy working against you...and a community run crazed black women who would shyt on you for the dumbest reason, just to make cacs happy cuz they want to be elevated to the same status as white women.

Honestly, this is why I have never had a problem with Sotomayor albeit he does a lot of despicable c00n shyt on the side, that he should be reprimanded for. I won't do it but I definitely won't fault any black man out there shooting back at them. Perhaps that will make them pump the break a little bit and do some soul searching.

These bytches need tough love.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I think it's high time black men started returning the favour in volume like they do and stop pampering them with the crap about "black women are the most abused blah blah blah". There is nothing harder than being a black man. You have cacs and white supremacy working against you...and a community run crazed black women who would shyt on you for the dumbest reason, just to make cacs happy cuz they want to be elevated to the same status as white women.

Honestly, this is why I have never had a problem with Sotomayor albeit he does a lot of despicable c00n shyt on the side, that he should be reprimanded for. I won't do it but I definitely won't fault any black man out there shooting back at them. Perhaps that will make them pump the break a little bit and do some soul searching.

These bytches need tough love.

The remedy for this, in my opinion, is for Black men to become aware of these people. De-legitimize them and form relationships with only positive, community-centered Black women.

Heterosexual anti-Black male 'activists' will either enter Tragic Arrangements with cacs or die lonely.

Good riddance.