Black Friday 2019 Official Thread: Deals, Ads, Predictions

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is that instantpot really worth it brehs? They always go for the low this time of year

What about keurigs, those shyts any good? Trying to cop one for my parents

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is that instantpot really worth it brehs? They always go for the low this time of year

What about keurigs, those shyts any good? Trying to cop one for my parents
My girl wants the instapot. What does it do?

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Got Turtle Beachs at $40 :picard:

Best Buy really trying to come at my wallet. :wow:

$10 ea. for God of War, Uncharted 4 and the Collection, Last of Us, Horizon, Bloodborne, P5 :whew: :whew: :whew:

Spiderman GOTY $15 :ohmy:

First of all you should already have those games :ufdup:

Secondly you better cop the whole Yakuza series at $10 to $15 a pop @ best buy :ufdup:

Those deals :whew:, can't lie part of me wishes I had never bought some of these so I could get that :banderas: feeling of copping for the low :lolbron:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
First of all you should already have those games :ufdup:

Secondly you better cop the whole Yakuza series at $10 to $15 a pop @ best buy :ufdup:

Those deals :whew:, can't lie part of me wishes I had never bought some of these so I could get that :banderas: feeling of copping for the low :lolbron:

Who said I didn't? :lolbron: Finna resell them jawns a week later :mjlol:

Never played Yakuza :ohhh:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only games I really want is Until Dawn and Bloodborne Complete on PSN, hoping they get back to their previous lows ($5 and $12, respectively)

Getting Days Gone for $20 :shaq: and might pick up that Modern Warfare for $40 :lupe:

Those Crash Bandicoot games for $15 each at Target look good, but realistically I might never play them :patrice:

Y'all know any good tv stands or entertainment consoles? I'm buying a C9 OLED and I need somewhere to put it :noah:

I'm holding off playing my backlog so I can experience them on that pristine 65" :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all know any good tv stands or entertainment consoles? I'm buying a C9 OLED and I need somewhere to put it...

just copped one y-day from amazon for a 55” there...I’d look there...reasonably priced and they have some decent options that don’t look like cheap/low quality

I'm holding off playing my backlog so I can experience them on that pristine 65"

lol I felt like I was being a little bit spoiled but I’m also holding off on gaming a little bit til my new shyt arrives