Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
we the most meeting-ist ass people on earth I swear

We have a meeting about a meeting to plan a meeting
:mjlol::russ::francis:

I be telling my people this at this point in life when they call me wanting to have long drawn out discussions about wanting to do something. Flat out call me back when you have tasks we can take action on and let me know what you need me to do or assist with I’m here for you 100 percent, but until then I’m not going to keep meeting about the same thing you just been talking about for ten years.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I be telling my people this at this point in life when they call me wanting to have long drawn out discussions about wanting to do something. Flat out call me back when you have tasks we can take action on and let me know what you need me to do or assist with I’m here for you 100 percent, but until then I’m not going to keep meeting about the same thing you just been talking about for ten years.

folks be 40 talking about what they wanna do when they grow up
:russ::russ::mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
can we meet so you can explain how I can do this to my friends?:ohhh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
we the most meeting-ist ass people on earth I swear

We have a meeting about a meeting to plan a meeting
:mjlol::russ::francis:

jhc_0731.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How could any self respecting black person listen to black empowerment speech from a jackass that says slavery was a choice :mjlol:
And is addicted to white and white adjacent women :mjlol:

nikka wanna talk about black empowerment like he ain't spend 4 years caping for a white supremacist and never apologized.