Black Hipsters and their foolishness

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The fukk you talking about? I'm just making an observation about what I see in a segment of the community. It's not about "acting" anything. I notice that these natural haired blacks who tend to hang with white hipsters, who also seem to be more "conscience", tend to have this proudness of the fact they don't interact with other black folks outside that circle, yet the ride the wave of "coolness" created by those same people they hide from
You mentioned where they go to eat as if thats not "normal" of a black person. And whats wrong with having white friends? If you share a specific interest/lifestyle with a person it shouldnt matter what the color of their skin is.

ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ALL WANT?

Why would I wanna hang with a bunch of black people whom i have nothing in common with other than the fact that they are black?

I have friends that are black like me with which i dont have much in common with. I hang with them SOMETIMES but thats about it. When they have their other "hood" friends (black latino or white hood or wannabe hood) around I usually feel like a fish out of water so i find my way out.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
If you haven't seen the description then please do not comment. I know a number of females that this accurately descibes.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You mentioned where they go to eat as if thats not "normal" of a black person. And whats wrong with having white friends? If you share a specific interest/lifestyle with a person it shouldnt matter what the color of their skin is.

ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ALL WANT?

Why would I wanna hang with a bunch of black people whom i have nothing in common with other than the fact that they are black?
nikka your not reading my post, nothing wrong with having white friends, I have white friends, your not getting what I'm saying and your going into your we are the world bullshyt

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
These have to be the most confusing people ever :mindblown:

They are black men & woman but I notice there are way more woman then men that are hipsters. They hang with white hipsters and go to these in the hole in the wall restaurants that sell weird food like water that drips off a cabbage leaf somewhere in Romania :wtf: .
They have this fake ass "black pride" thing they do, yet they're rarely ever seen amongst black folks :wtf: only their fellow nigra hipsters, as they feel they're too "conscience" or "those other black folks don't understand me"... they mostly wear "natural" hairstyles, with tradition hipster clothing incld high end fashion.

Not gonna lie though some of the bytches are :banderas:. Im not a hipster but I seriously wonder sometimes if the nigra hipster dudes are even fukkin those black hipster hoes. It seems to me that both are all "black powered out" yet choose to date their cac hipster counterparts rather than eachother.

Any black hipsters here :mjpls:

I know a black dude and black girl that fit that description to a T. They good peoples and all, but kinda strange. The chick talks like a valley white girl and wears faded out "The Ramones" tees while the dude could pass for Kid Cudi's twin. Coincidentally they both live in your city, Toronto is like hipster central every time I go there.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_lwvrp0xtyw1r2bpkzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l5bnz2D19q1qbhx4fo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lmt2iwOvEL1qgkrs0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi6agaMgL01s5ggheo1_500.jpg

tumblr_miqiykQIxf1rzo3lgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfq7hgZ5Zl1r1zuipo1_500.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps

They are black men & woman but I notice there are way more woman then men that are hipsters. They hang with white hipsters and go to these in the hole in the wall restaurants that sell weird food like water that drips off a cabbage leaf somewhere in Romania :wtf: .
They have this fake ass "black pride" thing they do, yet they're rarely ever seen amongst black folks :wtf: only their fellow nigra hipsters, as they feel they're too "conscience" or "those other black folks don't understand me"... they mostly wear "natural" hairstyles, with tradition hipster clothing incld high end fashion.

Not gonna lie though some of the bytches are :banderas:. Im not a hipster but I seriously wonder sometimes if the nigra hipster dudes are even fukkin those black hipster hoes. It seems to me that both are all "black powered out" yet choose to date their cac hipster counterparts rather than eachother.

Mase.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

my toronto brother

just go to bathurst and bloor and its filled with em, corny azz dudes, and corny azz women with them big glasses, and "vintage" clothing, with a corny bike, sipping on their bubble tea etc.