Black ink crew season 4

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Duchess annoys me, I have to fight to not fast forward through her parts. She's so miserable, a liar, and a perpetual victim smh.

I wonder why Donna is so loose? Did she sleep with all those women on the trip? I thought they all slept in the same bed :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ceasar is more of a bytch than a bytch....
dutchess needs to be destroyed.
if her lip aint out talking shyt that hoe is crying.

wat6rr.jpg

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@bmack21
It's like she feels she needs to sleep with anyone she meets or has interest in her.

Duchess seems like she is just using Caesar.

Caesar is a fool and a bad father it seems. It's really messed up how he insults his daughter's mother on national television. His daughter is old enough to see it and that can't feel too good to see your father trash talk her mom. Oh Sh*t ain't much better but he is Oh Sh*t.

Puma seems like he's a good father and husband, but he's a fool too.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
The contrast between Black Ink and Art 2 Ink is funny. Black Ink is dysfunctional and Art 2 Ink is the normal, so far non ratchet shop with better artists

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I can't stand dutchess... she is a liar and gets Caesar to be her minion and now he is starting to realize she is a liar.

Next week he'll be back with her...

Ceasar is a chump........
she's the reason nobody gets along.
she'll cry,they'll hug and he's back to being her sucker
and outside of the new broad them tatts are ass.
i'm rooting for Puma and Sassy.

wat6rr.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Ceasar is a chump........
she's the reason nobody gets along.
she'll cry,they'll hug and he's back to being her sucker
and outside of the new broad them tatts are ass.
i'm rooting for Puma and Sassy.

wat6rr.jpg
I agree... I think that Caesar and Dutchess should have continued to be employer and employee and left it at that.

Donna is a hoe... you can tell she is a hoe. When she is around no one is safe just like Sky was when she first start coming around. That is why they don't like each other because they are one in the same.

Teddy is the little voice in Caesar's ear going don't do it breh dutchess is low key turning you against everyone and he doesn't ever listen to him.

Sassy and Puma are out here trying to make it and I think Melody needs to go over there with them before its too late!!!! She's a great tattoo artist and I wouldn't waste my talent at black ink.

Caesar is gonna let Dutchess run Black Ink straight into the ground...

Last edited:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I think Donna is going to bring drama to Art 2 Ink. I think she's going to sleep with Naeem because in one of the promos it looks like she might be fighting his girlfriend.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I agree... I think that Caesar and Dutchess should have continue to be employer and employee and left it at that.

Donna is a hoe... you can tell she is a hoe. When she is around no one is safe just like Sky was when she first start coming around. That is why they don't like each other because they are one in the same.

Teddy is the little voice in Caesar's ear going don't do it breh dutchess is low key turning you against everyone and he doesn't ever listen to him.

Sassy and Puma are out here trying to make it and I think Melody needs to go over there with them before its too late!!!! She's a great tattoo artist and I wouldn't waste my talent at black ink.

Caesar is gonna let Dutchess run Black Ink straight into the ground...

Caesar is doomed as long as he believe
that hoe is wife worthy.

wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand Duchess. Is she really sitting around acting like she got "mouth rape." She should kept her mouth closed and her business wouldn't be in the streets. I also love how she is suppose to be working in NYC but her ass don't even be in the shop :mjlol:. Donna is gross and so so stupid. I don't dislike her though but she just hands out the coochie for peanuts. She is sad. Sky is so butch to me. The whole story of her body looking jacked b/c she had kids at 14 was :merchant:. I am glad she is getting her body right though but she is icky to me. I really want Puma to win. I love him and his wife is beautiful.