90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Season look lit af....

The ass marathon ceaser is on.... :whew:

The song-gram Dutchess sent to ceaser... :mjlol:

and yeah Dutchess on some real foul shyt if she got anything to do with that shyt between Sky and her son... :francis:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
n2my9v.png

Jesus.....:picard:

anybody that let that bytch near them with a tattoo needle is a fool....

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This season looks crazy in a good way. But all that shyt with sky and her kids got me like :patrice:...a little too far.

-Ceasar don't give a fukk :jawalrus: If them thots throwin ass around like that then so be it. :manny:
-That Carli red chick crashin that party :bryan:. Why are you here? :gucci: "why you tellin people we fukked?" Ceasar was lookin like :martin:.
-Where's "Richard" and his scam artist wife? I'm guessin he's probably in jail or rehab.
-Donna really like the dustiest nikkas on earth. She don't know she kinda famous yet. :pachaha:
-Sky really talks at maximum volume all day at work. :huhldup:
-That telegram :dead:. Dutchess really childish and need to move on. And she really got Sky kids doing interviews at her shop. Like that like gun-violence level for a crazy person like Sky.
-I'm tryna see when Melody get accused of stealing them 10 racks. She look like she lost it. :pachaha:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
My man Ceasar got scattered ass walking around. Salute :salute:

Ol Mae is thick as a mufukka :ohlawd: Melody looking smashable too.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This season looks crazy in a good way. But all that shyt with sky and her kids got me like :patrice:...a little too far.

-Ceasar don't give a fukk :jawalrus: If them thots throwin ass around like that then so be it. :manny:
-That Carli red chick crashin that party :bryan:. Why are you here? :gucci: "why you tellin people we fukked?" Ceasar was lookin like :martin:.
-Where's "Richard" and his scam artist wife? I'm guessin he's probably in jail or rehab.
-Donna really like the dustiest nikkas on earth. She don't know she kinda famous yet. :pachaha:
-Sky really talks at maximum volume all day at work. :huhldup:
-That telegram :dead:. Dutchess really childish and need to move on. And she really got Sky kids doing interviews at her shop. Like that like gun-violence level for a crazy person like Sky.
-I'm tryna see when Melody get accused of stealing them 10 racks. She look like she lost it. :pachaha:

its rare that i want to smack a "celebrity" bytch right in face (kat stacks was prob the last one)....but karlie red just make me want to give her the ike turner backhand.....:francis: