Black Lives Matter activism basically freed blacks from slavery

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to legend, Abraham Lincoln greeted Harriet Beecher Stowe in 1862 by saying "So you're the little woman who wrote the book that started this great war." Whether the story is true or not, the sentiment underscores the public connection between Uncle Tom's Cabin and the Civil War.

^

Uncle Tom's Cabin and other anti-slavery sentiment stemming from anti-activism is also what persuaded the British not to support the South in the Civil War. In other words, it was pro-black lives and anti-slavery activism which led to you ungrateful nikka's freedom. In my opinion, since all you dull, ungrateful and regressive anti-black BLM fools want to pour scorn on Black lives protests, you should go back to being slaves. For without the same activism that is exactly what you'd be.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to legend, Abraham Lincoln greeted Harriet Beecher Stowe in 1862 by saying "So you're the little woman who wrote the book that started this great war." Whether the story is true or not, the sentiment underscores the public connection between Uncle Tom's Cabin and the Civil War.

^

So basically it was pro-black lives and anti-slavery activism which led to you ungrateful nikka's freedom. All you dumbasses against BLM deserve to be slaves.
Wowwwwww. I cant een do it today with you lames.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wowwwwww. I cant een do it today with you lames.

Good because you have nothing to say. Those who know nothing of history are bound to repeat it. The same pro-black life activism you ignorantly criticize today is what spurred the British to put an embargo on the American South and deprive them of the money needed to win against the North. The same pro-black activism you ignorantly censure today is what spurred Abraham Lincoln and co. to wage a war against his own people for your sake. The black c00ns on this forum owe your very lives to the pro-black activism which convinced the white man you were even human.

If you want to continue bashing Black Lives Matters and refrain from supporting it, you might as well strip off all your clothes, hand all your possessions to the nearest white man, put chains around your neck and get to work. Because that is what you would be doing if not for Black Lives Matters' activism.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
This thread is now about ass

giphy.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ c00n Nikkas trying to derail with the quickness.

Where are the mods? These cacs in here derailing my thread are ignorant of all rationality, history and facts, so they can't argue against any of those 3. Instead, as trolls always do, they resort to insults, deviancy and ignorance. Their derailment takes nothing away from my argument and only lends support to it.