Black Lives Matter co-founder tries to derail reparations discussion

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
There is a Black Policy Conference going on at this week. Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza was invited to it. Her words have a lot of people rightfully heated.

"Forget about that unintelligent slavery talk. It's all about gays, immigrants, and feminists." :mjpls:
"Not all of us are decedents of slaves." :mjpls:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is a Black Policy Conference going on at this week. Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza was invited to it. Her words have a lot of people rightfully heated.

"Forget about that unintelligent slavery talk. It's all about gays, immigrants, and feminists." :mjpls:
"Not all of us are decedents of slaves." :mjpls:
:snoop:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most retarded shyt I've read in my life.

She acknowledges the reparations fight is specifically about American descendants of slaves, then says it's dumb because not all blacks were slaves.
nikka that's why they make the descendants of slaves distinction :dahell:

I also never understood the connection some make between being a homo and being black.
How does a white man having his butt plugged mean he's my brother? He can't hate blacks and like his butt plugged? :gucci::mjlol:

Anyway, BLM (the actual organization) has been known as agents for a while.

Thankfully our people aren't messing with these BLM, Black Caucus, and other faux 'black leadership' groups like that anymore.

Also, she has a white girlfriend, no wonder :mjpls:

Daps
Those folks are paid to be gatekeeper for white supremacy on the left.

Carribean and Africans wouldnt and can't qualify for reparations. They haven't been in America long enough and don't have any ancestors who was enslaved here

Any one saying we don't deserve it is not a ally And against us

She shouldn't be able to speak on reparations if she gonna spew white supremacists talking points