Black male - female relationship analysis by Amos Wilson. Short video.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Much love to the ancestor :ehh: ....but he is way to long winded / bland to hold my attention.:francis:
To paraphrase Dr. John Henrik Clarke(Can't recall exact quote) a good class room teacher is also partly a good entertainer as well. Amos Wilson wasn't very good at the second half of that.

As a counter example Dr. John Henrik Clarke was masterful at both, I can listen to his lectures & stories for hours.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Much love to the ancestor :ehh: ....but he is way to long winded / bland to hold my attention.:francis:
To paraphrase Dr. John Henrik Clarke(Can't recall exact quote) a good class room teacher is also partly a good entertainer as well. Amos Wilson wasn't very good at the second half of that.

As a counter example Dr. John Henrik Clarke was masterful at both, I can listen to his lectures & stories for hours.
I actually prefer Dr. Wilson. His lectures are calming and let me kind of meditate with his info.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Very. There was a movie George Clooney did where they killed a man and made it look like a heart attack. Not saying that's what happened but not ruling it out.

Breh i have no doubt in my mind these two powerful brothers were targeted just like many other black activists. No doubt at all unfortunately.

But i still enjoy listening to both especially Dr Muhammad he was a real character lol

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Kinda mysterious how he died in similar circumstances to Dr Khalid Muhammad....:jbhmm:

Not at all. This has been reported by several people close to him. He died due to poor diet.

--

Dr. Amos Wilson would require programs, solutions and re-education of the mind. What people do now is pass the buck and stoke the flames of these gender wars. Accountability is foreign to a lot of people.