Black man hurt, says he pawgs because sistas don't want him (Iyana) (Edit new vids added)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Added new youtube video as well from this show. The pawg question at the 1:58 mark of the 1st video youtube video. :leon:
OP VIDEO ------>: Iam_SergioSelfmade_33 on TikTok

ackward black man on his problem with sistas and bad b's. Thick chick mad.

Non black women daters talk to Iyana about their experience

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
She'll nod her head to all that, but best believe the puzzy dried up when the tears came out:francis:
1000%

His mannerisms, speech and the tears.

When he first started speaking I thought, "yeah I can see black women may consider him too soft and proper for them"

Then the tears and talking about a journal.

Dry as the Sahara

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:This is a new one. Usually with the pawg crowd it's dudes defiantly explaining why they pawg. I thought I heard and see it all. It's usually, I pawg because black women don't want me or don't treat me as well as white chicks, or black women aren't feminine, or they're too rough comparing themselves to gardening equipment like tillers saying they can't be handled. It's typically with a :mjpls: and :smugfavre: and :obama: and especially :umad: attitude.

That's usually what it is. This is the first time I've seen a breh with a :to: attitude asking why should he suffer because someone hurt them. I'm still convinced this is a minority of black people though. I never run into dudes like him.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Rf0d5677d77d600f81b6194709b591303

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This is why Black people are getting fukked up in the streets by the White Supremacists, is because our Men who are supposed to be the Warrior class are crying and talking about feeling and writing journals and shyt. I still blame the White Supremacist, this is what happens when you take out the father figure from the home.

On the side note, I believe that dude is from New York....I heard the accent
full

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped watching after 5 seconds, clear as day someone hurt dude when he was a teen or some shyt and he never let it go:pachaha:

That’s pretty much the point he’s making and the point of the episode. Pretty much what the Coli been saying forever. Hurt Black men complain about the same things that hurt black women complain about but are not given the same level of support, in his opinion.