Black Man Opens Up $3 Million Dollar Private Club In Atlanta For Professionals And Entrepreneurs

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
RYAN WILSON OPENS $3 MILLION PRIVATE CLUB IN ATLANTA FOR PROFESSIONALS AND ENTREPRENEURS

2016-04-27_11-41-41.jpg

The Gathering Spot is explained as “An innovative, private, members-only city club that brings together a motivated and diverse community of professionals, creatives and entrepreneurs. Members will benefit from a 24/7 alternative work and social environment, complete with stimulating events, concierge services, integrated technology and a full-service restaurant and bar.”

ryan_wilson_the_gathering_spot_atlanta.jpg

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Ryan Wilson is a lawyer by trade and a graduate of Georgetown University. He is also an entrepreneur who noticed a void that no one else wanted to fill – creating a 24/7 luxury alternative work/social environment for young professionals.

With $3 million in venture capital, he solved that problem by opening The Gathering Spot – an innovative, private, members-only city club that brings together a motivated and diverse community of professionals, creatives and entrepreneurs. Located at 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, members can benefit from a 24/7 alternative work and social environment, complete with stimulating events, concierge services, integrated technology and a full-service restaurant and bar.

Filling a void:

As a young professional doing community organizing work, Wilson found there was no convenient place to go to get his work done. Young professionals like Wilson and his business partner TK Peterson didn’t find country clubs a good fit, and coffee shops and restaurants don’t afford the space needed to do creative work. So they came up with their own plan to create a space for members that offered everything they needed.

Overcoming challenges:

After two years of fundraising, Wilson and his partner had raised $3 million to open The Gathering Spot. He chose Atlanta because that is where he grew up, and he believes Atlanta has plenty of opportunities and growth.

Wilson admits that securing investors was not an easy task for him as a young, black professional. But his investors not only fully supported him on the project but also want to open other such clubs around the country. In fact, The Gathering Spot has been so successful that they are already looking for their next location!

Learn more by visiting: www.thegatheringspot.club

Via: Ryan Wilson Opens $3 Million Private Club In Atlanta For Professionals and Entrepreneurs – Atlnightspots

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
If the cacs don't infiltrate and dismantle/discredit it... It could be a beacon of Black excellence...

Good on him. This is obviously going to be very good, or very bad.

:whoa: don't let the paranoia get the best of you.

Side note: I wish he would open up a "McDonald's Version" for the small-time/aspiring entrepreneurs. Obviously there'd need to be more Security so scams don't take place but that would be hot

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was going to sign up until I saw that initiation fee and subscription. :mjcry:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:salute::clap: Congrats to him. I need to get my money up so I can afford to join.