Black man that went to prison for an alleged double-homicide may be set free...this 1 is a doozie

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Retired Kansas City, KS detective accused of sex abuse, corruption

i guess we can't post the whole article, cuz rules... but here's a piece of it.

Rosie McIntyre says her abuse happened in the late 80s. She was parked near a nightclub with her boyfriend when Golubski showed up.

She says Golubski threatened to arrest them but then offered a solution that sickened her. She was told to come to office late at night.

“This was a forced act and I submitted only because I was afraid that Golubski would arrest my boyfriend or me,” Rosie McIntyre said.

She writes in her affidavit that she was “stunned,” “terrified” and “powerless.”

She claims another officer walked in a witnessed what was happening but quickly left the office and shut the door.

“They knew it because they opened the door and then shut it! Who's gonna believe me? Nobody cared so what did it matter?” she said.

Rosie McIntyre says she tried to report it to KCKPD. She says Golubski offered her his support and protection if she continued to submit. She says she moved and changed her phone number to finally get away from the detective.

Affidavits from multiple accusers

Rosie McIntyre’s allegations are echoed by other accusers.

The following statements are mostly from poor black women who say they were powerless to stop him. KCTV5 is not including names because many of the statements are from people who view themselves as victims of sexual assault.

“Golubski was so powerful that I don’t think some of us would have felt comfortable saying “no” or turning down his requests for sexual favors.”

“Detective Golubski would pull them over, take cash from the man and get sex from the woman. Golubski’s badge gave him leverage over people to get what/ he wanted.”

“When Golubski or any other officers came to the Bottoms, we knew we had a choice of providing sexual services or getting arrested.”

“If you did not provide what he wanted (oral sex) then he took you to jail. That was simply understood.”

“He was viewed throughout the community as a “dirty cop” and people avoided him whenever possible.”

“We all knew he could do anything to anyone and people frequently said he would “put a case” on those he wanted to target.”

These shocking allegations are backed up by law enforcement including a retired FBI agent who says he investigated Golubski but blamed “the blue code of silence.”

He writes in his affidavit, “the Kansas City, Kansas Police Department (KCKPD) tended to protect the wrongdoers ... These women complied with his demands because they knew they would be arrested if they said no."

A former KCK police officer provided an affidavit that offered insight into Golubski’s power. She says he was consistently promoted even though his troubling behavior was common knowledge. Golubski was a captain when he retired.

Now you might be asking why i posted an article about a dirty cop and sex abuse. The cop was making women suck his dikk or they would go to jail. And he was taking cash (Steal) from men. So the woman, Rosie McIntyre, was one of his victims. And she was going to blow the whistle on dude, but he was a powerful dirty cop. Now, what this cac did was despicable. There a double homicide that was clearly linked to another black man, but this cac made it so that some "witness" ended up pointing out this lady's son as the shooter. So he framed her son as payback for her coming out about the forced sex acts. And that's not even the end of it. The cac cop showed 5 pictures of possible suspects. 2 OF THE SUSPECTS WERE ROSIE MCINTYRE'S KIDS AND THE ANOTHER WAS HER NEPHEW. So he was going to fukk her family over regardless. The real shooter is in jail for another homicide.

The murders happened in like 1994. Dude been in prison this whole time. He may be set free eventually because the Innocence Project is on the case.

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
i met a bytch from kck when i was in kcmo last month she was telling me a cop was trying to pull something similar and she got it on cam. She said she in a lawsuit right now