Black men and Black women BOTH dikk police black men on who they date

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I just saw that mario thread :manny:yall the ones that bumped it
How many Black women who post here do you see doing that shyt?
They don't even start threads praising non-black men
How many threads a day you c00ns make praising and lusting after non-black women?
Do I need to remind you?
:usure:

GO ASK YOUR QUESTION ON LSA

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Between the threads on Mario, Halle Berry, Tyga/Chloe, and Chris Rock/Amber Rose, people are always worried about who people are fukking. Not to mention women who aren’t even famous being talked about whether or not they are “ran thru”. Everybody can stop being chatty patties and mind their business.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This thread is more proof a lot of y'all are just lame nerds. :mjlol:

@RamsayBolton

Why are you so feminine? You need to grab your nuts and fukk who you want.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This thread is more proof a lot of y'all are just lame nerds. :mjlol:

@RamsayBolton

Why are you so feminine? You need to grab your nuts and fukk who you want.

like i said, I normally tell people to keep it moving on TLR when this shyt comes up

just wanted to actually talk about the social implications for once :manny: this shyt keeps getting bigger and bigger on the internet and itll eventually bleed into real life. It doesn't seem like a waste of time to actually think about whats going on to me, regardless of whether or not I'm gonna let other people determine how I live my life

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
like i said, I normally tell people to keep it moving on TLR when this shyt comes up

just wanted to actually talk about the social implications for once :manny: this shyt keeps getting bigger and bigger on the internet and itll eventually bleed into real life. It doesn't seem like a waste of time to actually think about whats going on to me, regardless of whether or not I'm gonna let other people determine how I live my life

There ain't shyt to talk to about. It's a bunch of broke bitter people voicing their dumbass opinions. Anybody with a brain would tune them out.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
That Candace Parker shyt was still the most random shyt ever.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They both give as good as they get when they all should just mind their own business/relationships.