Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I just wanted to say that black men are GOAT :blessed:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is a thread celebrating black men and everything we love about them. Finally, a black man appreciation thread!

There is no denying that black men are GOAT. Some of the greatest men in history are black. Some of the most fantastic entertainers in the world are black. Most of the best athletes in the world are black. And by far, the sexiest men in the world are black.

Intelligent, strong, sweet, thoughtful, talented, sexy, awesome sense of humour, high sex drive...black men have it all. The complete package.

:blessed:

Feel free to post pics or videos of your favourite black men in this thread.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Finally, a black man appreciation thread!

There is no denying that black men are GOAT. Some of the greatest men in history are black. Some of the most fantastic entertainers in the world are black. Most of the best athletes in the world are black. And by far, the sexiest men in the world are black.

Intelligent, strong, sweet, thoughtful, talented, sexy, awesome sense of humour, high sex drive...black men have it all. The complete package
:mjlol:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
If you are showing hate or negging me in this thread, you're obviously a jealous white boy.

:mjlol: :snoop:

Lol you not slick

:yeshrug:

I'm not trying to be slick, I'm being very honest. Why, you don't agree that black men are GOAT?

:sas1:

:dahell:

What are you gettin upset about? Are you white? Or is there a secret black man appreciation thread somewhere that I don't know about?

:jbhmm: