Black men.....Black men....This is our last warning....

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
.....Black women are good brehs. They have jobs and overwhelmingly care only about being independent. That is not our problem right now. Our problem is us. We HAVE to get to a higher level in this country. We are the laughing stock of the men out here. Find SOMETHING.....anything and become an expert at it (legally). I've seen the writing on the wall and today, I got my wake up call (realization.....no confrontation of any sort). Please men, we need to build ourselves up. Own some real estate, become doctors, lawyers, programming developers, entrepreneurs, producers etc. Anything except the status quo that is our reputation. We need more men in schools PERIOD! No more of our youth being given felonies at 12-21 years of age. Not only that but we need to aim fukking high in this country. Often times I see us trying to be mechanics and thats cool but damn, if you have the opportunity, GO HIGH! Foreigners come up fast as hell in this country and this shyt is OUR country brehs. No more excuses.....#TimeForAction

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I see a ton of professional black men every day... however I also notice they don't date black women....

I'm seeing more and more every day with non black women

There's a ton of brothers doing good, u just can't get caught up by tv, movies and media who make it out that black men not doing good

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:glad i got me a good one

but guess who put the money into her business tho :whistle:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
True but I've also learned that a lot of other black men don't care about black people (except themselves) so they aren't trying to hear anything about building a black economy, business etc. They just care about trinkets and p*ssy. That would be OK if they didn't complain so much about not being as respected or taken as seriously as other races of men. Other races of men build for their race.

nikkas just glad to have a job, whip and p*ssy. Will get angry if you talk about businesses. They just want to whine about "the man" while clocking in and working for him for the rest of their lives. That's clown shyt, complaining about the man yet working for him fattenng his pockets until you die. Most of the nikkas on here are delusional, they think the state of black Americans is fine even though nikkas dont even own the businesses in our own communities and are dependent on other races for employment and resources.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
My girl got her MBA, I'm still in school but have a couple businesses we both volunteer for the youth and I making a couple websites dedicated to mental illnesses for the youth in the hood. We plannin on opening a NPO by 2019 (mostly me but shes interested but needs the whole plan so she can help me present it) :blessed: still got more shyt poppin off this year but I wont say it until its finally done.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
.....Black women are good brehs. They have jobs and overwhelmingly care only about being independent. That is not our problem right now. Our problem is us. We HAVE to get to a higher level in this country. We are the laughing stock of the men out here. Find SOMETHING.....anything and become an expert at it (legally). I've seen the writing on the wall and today, I got my wake up call (realization.....no confrontation of any sort). Please men, we need to build ourselves up. Own some real estate, become doctors, lawyers, programming developers, entrepreneurs, producers etc. Anything except the status quo that is our reputation. We need more men in schools PERIOD! No more of our youth being given felonies at 12-21 years of age. Not only that but we need to aim fukking high in this country. Often times I see us trying to be mechanics and thats cool but damn, if you have the opportunity, GO HIGH! Foreigners come up fast as hell in this country and this shyt is OUR country brehs. No more excuses.....#TimeForAction

What was the wakeup call?