Black men of the Coli, ya'll really be condoning the shyt this Matt504 be doing on here?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I mean I've seen this dikkless fakkit @Matt504 post some of the most wildly anti-Black men bullshyt I've seen on here since I've joined but come on...

Fam, Black men as a collective don't give a fukk about Black women and have deep contempt for them, look at the attitudes not just online but offline. It's fukking pitiful, grown ass so called men would rather play oppression politics with Black women before doing a single second of self assessment.

How the hell this bozo ain't get purged from this board yet?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I mean I've seen this dikkless fakkit @Matt504 post some of the most wildly anti-Black men bullshyt I've seen on here since I've joined but come on...

How the hell this bozo ain't get purged from this board yet?

You have alleged rapists, pedo's and racists posting here without a care in the world breh, just keep scrolling.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My thing is: how the hell does this dude have so many rep points? Who's dapping and repping up this misleading anti-Black man rhetoric he posts on here? Makes me think about what type of characters really are posting on here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s a couple of posters I see on here that got ran off of BGOL for talking that same shyt...he’s one of them lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
My thing is: how the hell does this dude have so many rep points? Who's dapping and repping up this misleading anti-Black man rhetoric he posts on here? Makes me think about what type of characters really are posting on here.
The women and the white dudes that think like him. I personally don’t pay him any mind.

Last edited: