Black men survival : We all need to give up our hairline at the exact same time

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Let's be honest brehs. We fukked our own game up. Reading the thread about the black ranger

latest

reminded me that there was a time when black men didn't go every 10 days get a damn shape up/line up. There was a time, when we didn't hide in shame our head under fitteds, durags or dad caps just because our last haircut dated two weeks behind and we had to meet up a girl.
There was a time when we didn't fukk our shyt up prematurely by cutting that shyt so damn often!!! :ohlawd:

How the fukk are some of us starting to lose our shyt at 30?!!:damn: That's not normal!
Talking about man weave and painting our shyt like damn clowns! Some of yall really be considering that shyt too. I won't let this be my fate!

My dad never abided by this rule, he's 55 and his shyt is immaculate! Hairline preserved and safeguarded!

It's because we played ourselves when we discovered crispy hairlines. We raised the bar too damn high. Competition doesn't allow us to get caught slipping and we don't hesitate to bring down any brother with a fukked up hairline.

Same shyt with brehs retwisting their damn locs and getting early tractaction alopecia in their 20s:mjcry:

Plus look how fukking expensive it's getting. Some of us pay 30$ for that shyt! Every two weeks! Plus tip! Do you realize how much you could save?
30*2*12=720$!!

We need to turn that shyt the other way around. All black men on the planet need to give up shape ups altogether at the same time to take the world by surprise. At first, yeah, there is going to be a shock, maybe we will get through a period of p*ssy shortage, but it is necessary. After this first rough patch, people will grow accustomed to it. White people already can't tell the difference, it's the sistas that going to need some convincing :patrice: But if we all do it at the same time, what the fukk are they going to say? They won't have any other option! And everybody will eat.

They successfully started their natural hair movement and took their shyt back, it's time for us to do the same!

Now I don't know what the name should be but I know some of yall got great imagination.

#nohairline2018 ?
#freeblackman ?
#saynotoyourbarber ?

JAY-Z-759x500.jpg

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
You need to prove that shape ups mess up your hairline.
It's an observation I made seeing how much American brehs/Western brehs lose their hairline prematurely while areas where brehs don't give a fukk keep it til death. My grandpa lived a long ass time and his hairline was one of a 15 year old young man. Maybe it's just genetics/food consumed :hubie:

Anyways there are only benefits to give up shape ups. Money, time, attractiveness... And so on.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
It's an observation I made seeing how much American brehs/Western brehs lose their hairline prematurely while areas where brehs don't give a fukk keep it til death. My grandpa lived a long ass time and his hairline was one of a 15 year old young man. Maybe it's just genetics/food consumed :hubie:

Anyways there are only benefits to give up shape ups. Money, time, attractiveness... And so on.

So basically you cannot prove it is what you’re saying. Thanks!

:rudy: