DM[V]
fN0RJEZ.jpg

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Let’s go! :blessed:

Last season wasn’t my favorite so I need a return to form
Yeah, that gay episode with Papa Doc was ridiculous. They dead ass tried to make it seem like two completely normal heterosexual men started having feelings for each other because of a videogame. :martin: if me and my nikkas find out we can fukk people through the game, we damn sure not gonna be fukkin each other. shyt was just disgustingly unrealistic.

I was big on this shyt the first 3 seasons, and I'll give them another chance off the strength of those

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Yeah, that gay episode with Papa Doc was ridiculous. They dead ass tried to make it seem like two completely normal heterosexual men started having feelings for each other because of a videogame. :martin: if me and my nikkas find out we can fukk people through the game, we damn sure not gonna be fukkin each other. shyt was just disgustingly unrealistic.

I was big on this shyt the first 3 seasons, and I'll give them another chance off the strength of those
Co-sign on this. I’m leaning on giving the show another shot, but they lost me with the :wrist: stuff. Another episode of that…I’m done. I’m damn near out of shows to watch because I won’t entertain the agenda. Beyond ridiculous.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$

same, breh…they dropped the ball with that interactive Bandersnatch movie too…concept was dope but they wasted it on a trash storyline…