Black models turned away for casting call in Miami

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

'Colorism' don't exist. Only unattractive broads say that shyt'!:martin:
Crazy how open some are in discriminating, and being racist towards against Black people...
But side note: They both banging but the chick on the right...:why: She'd get my inheritance!! Esa piel, Ay de mi..

Update:
black-models-rejected.jpg

Ain't no way to dispute this, or pass if off as a coincidence, or 'paranoia'!:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
So, fukk the organizers, then. Start your own Miami Swim event. We need to stop being shocked and upset at this. This willingness to be repeatedly abused by racists is tiresome. Beautiful black women begging to be accepted by people who hate them. :francis:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

'Colorism' don't exist. Only unattractive broads say that shyt'!:martin:
Crazy how open some are in discriminating against Black people...
But side note: They both banging but the chick on the right...:why: She'd get my inheritance!! Esa piel, Ay de mi..

Update:
black-models-rejected.jpg

Ain't no way to dispute this, or pass if off as a coincidence, or 'paranoia'!:francis:

All dem fine ass women:damn::noah:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I believe them:yeshrug:Miami Beach fashion scene is run by gay/racist/gay and racist Europeans

Seriously tho, I'd wish that we'd stop crying when we don't get a seat at the table and understand that these people don't like us

Edit-The only fine one to me is shorty on the far right, I'm not into the model look/build

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I believe them:yeshrug:Miami Beach fashion scene is run by gay/racist/gay and racist Europeans

Seriously tho, I'd wish that we'd stop crying when we don't get a seat at the table and understand that these people don't like us

Edit-The only fine one to me is shorty on the far right, I'm not into the model look/build
But damn. They straight told them 'No Afros'!!:ohhh:
Ones in white, and blue bikini are perfect combination!:takedat: