Black or White ?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I wear black. So I get my cars in black. I'm simple like that. Only problem is that you gotta clean it more lest you want that dirt coating to represent your outlook on your appearance, just ''Dusty" 'cause you too lazy to do better for yourself.

I'd only do white in an expensive foreign car since it would be decked out in chrome.

Last edited:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
BMW makes the best white - Alpine White.
(Next is pearl white - Lexus does an excellent job.)

But the best is black and it looks amazing on any body style - sport, SUV, sedan. Have to be careful w/black paint because it has the potential for swirl marks and spider webs if not washed properly. White paint can make a car look like a county/service car.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

But the best is black is the best and looks amazing on any body style - sport, SUV, sedan. Have to be careful w/black paint because it has the potential for swirl marks and spider webs if not washed properly. White cars can make a car look like a county/service car.
You ain't lying, I love their Frozen White color

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But the best is black and it looks amazing on any body style - sport, SUV, sedan. Have to be careful w/black paint because it has the potential for swirl marks and spider webs if not washed properly. White cars can make a car look like a county/service car.

This is true. Only white car id get

I prefer black on black with tints

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps

Alpine-White-BMW-F80-M3-Gets-Low-And-Wide-At-European-Auto-Source-10.jpg

:ohhh:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
burgundies, chocolate browns. And maybe yellow, but never on a truck, boring hunter green has its appeal.

Red is plebe. White is too company car for a family car. Black is boring. Blue (except the deepest, darkest) is plebe. Green depends on the shade and make.

I don't really care about the color. How does the car handle? A pretty car in a ditch is still a car in a ditch.