Black Panthers, COINTELPRO, & The Murder Of 2pac - John Potash Interview Part 1

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

After watching this I take back what I said about Tupac shooting those off duty cops. I think my conclusion was based more so on the way the story was presented by Majesty that made me feel that way initially. After seeing this and looking at the broader context I feel differently now.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
I gotta find the Suge info where the lawyers and judges were recorded working together against him during one of his cases. Even J Prince said there was a conspiracy against him to and he told some crazy stories about cops trying to kill him.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
How the CIA killed 2Pac, Cobain, Lennon, Hendrix & other activists w/John Potash

via Boxden
=====================================================
Similar book -

The Covert War Against Rock:
What You Don't Know about the Deaths of Jim Morrison, Tupac Shakur, Michael Hutchence, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Phil Ochs, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, John Lennon, The Notorious B.I.G.

Since the sixties, musicians have been outspoken and powerful proponents for social change, making them a threat to those eager to maintain the status quo. Typically fond of drugs, they also make easy targets for investigation and exploitation. In this comprehensive look at more than a dozen suspect rock star deaths, conspiracy researcher Alex Constantine delves into the secrets that the record industry, organized crime, and even the FBI and CIA don't want uncovered.

Unearthing recent -- and successful -- assassination plots against Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G. as well as new information on the tragic deaths of Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and John Lennon, this long-overdue report offers disturbing evidence that there may be more behind these deaths than accident, psychosis, and indulgence.

Sample: https://nook.barnesandnoble.com/products/9781936239504/sample?sourceEan=9780922915613

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How the CIA killed 2Pac, Cobain, Lennon, Hendrix & other activists w/John Potash

via Boxden
=====================================================
Similar book -

The Covert War Against Rock:
What You Don't Know about the Deaths of Jim Morrison, Tupac Shakur, Michael Hutchence, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Phil Ochs, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, John Lennon, The Notorious B.I.G.

Since the sixties, musicians have been outspoken and powerful proponents for social change, making them a threat to those eager to maintain the status quo. Typically fond of drugs, they also make easy targets for investigation and exploitation. In this comprehensive look at more than a dozen suspect rock star deaths, conspiracy researcher Alex Constantine delves into the secrets that the record industry, organized crime, and even the FBI and CIA don't want uncovered.

Unearthing recent -- and successful -- assassination plots against Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G. as well as new information on the tragic deaths of Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and John Lennon, this long-overdue report offers disturbing evidence that there may be more behind these deaths than accident, psychosis, and indulgence.

Sample: https://nook.barnesandnoble.com/products/9781936239504/sample?sourceEan=9780922915613

:mjlol:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
It's interesting what he said about Kurt Cobain and heroin. It's the same thing today with rappers and the use of Lean. Of course if you're all drugged up your not going to care about things such as police brutality. Only glorifying your drug of choice and the various ways you choose to pleasure yourself while you're on it.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
''Radical activism'' :mjlol:

Like getting kids shot or women raped is something the establishment feared.

:piss:''thug life''
2PACSPEECH.jpg

Tupac and his Death Row label mates, Snoop and M.C. Hammer along with Death Row CEO Suge Knight speaking at a political rally at the Brotherhood Crusade Headquarters in South Los Angeles. August 1996
Tupac and DR were going up against CCRI Proposition 209 that was going to be passed. He also had plans of taking his show money and putting it into the political cause. He also spoke of have his own political party in at least one of his last interviews. His speech he gave that day has yet to surface.
===============================================================================
Big Frank Alexander RIP w/ John Potash on Tupac Assassination FBI Conspiracy

===============================================================================
It's interesting what he said about Kurt Cobain and heroin. It's the same thing today with rappers and the use of Lean. Of course if you're all drugged up your not going to care about things such as police brutality. Only glorifying your drug of choice and the various ways you choose to pleasure yourself while you're on it.
What rapper was it that just came out and said that if someone doesn't have access to their lean then heroin is what they go and get? I just saw it last week but can't remember where. I think it was in regards to the Kevin Gates rumor that he does heroin.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
What the hell was wrong with Frank? :what: I know John got shook when he saw tha gat come out.
I like what John is saying and it makes perfect sense. Only thing is Pac had so many enemies it's hard to say who kilt him even if what he is saying is true. I appreciate the history lesson he gave though, it's very important and shouldn't be brushed under the rug.