Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:mjlol::deadmanny:
:yeshrug:I agree with op tho.. North face = punchable face
Edit: and don't be a fine ass chick with north face, automatic :mjpls:

Don't fall for this dudes bait , he is a known sick poster, he has a thread that's in the bushes section where he was the only one posting. Over 50 pages I think we no replies just him posting . When people called him out he was on this hate women because he can't get a date thing. He is really sick.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
have never seen a black person wear patagonia in my life

White folks have rocked Patagonia since forever and then hopped on the North Face pop trend wave about five years ago ...

But among white people , Patagonia is experiencing a wave like Northface had with them years ago ...

Literally everywhere I go where there are a number of late 20s to 30s something white males, they’re all in Patagonia... hats , t shirts ... it’s getting cooler so it’s gonna be huge Patagonia bubble wave with them ...

Black people will gravitate after the wave dies down for them and they go back to it just being a staple . :sas2:

invalid

Banned
Daps
White folks have rocked Patagonia since forever and then hopped on the North Face pop trend wave about five years ago ...

But among white people , Patagonia is experiencing a wave like Northface had with them years ago ...

Literally everywhere I go where there are a number of late 20s to 30s something white males, they’re all in Patagonia... hats , t shirts ... it’s getting cooler so it’s gonna be huge Patagonia bubble wave with them ...

Black people will gravitate after the wave dies down for them and they go back to it just being a staple . :sas2:

Deray destroyed Patagucci for me. I wear Arcteryx and Cotopaxi now more than I did before.

And the North Face wave started back in like 2000. It died for me back in 2009 when I graduated college.