Black People are Actually "Black"

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Another pointless reminder to the Coli genealogist.

As much as many of y'all nikkahs would love to declare any person with a sun tan, a distant black cousin, or curly hair as a "black person" y'all seem to forget 1 of the major requirement of being a black person is the actual "black" part of it.

Blackness is more than a tan and some curly hair. Just because y'all white overlords say somebody is black, doesn't mean it's true. Just because white people say something is true, doesn't mean it is the truth just because they said so.

Johnny Depp
024308bde973b22b73f5d1b2b6b765a0.jpg

He has black/African descendant grandparents from the pass. He is clearly a white man. White people don't make these dumb arguments, they clearly look at the man and see he is white. Y'all nikkahs sit here and argue that he is a black man "passing" :mjlol:

Why y'all trying to take the actual "black" part out of "black people".

03-obama-opener-revised.nocrop.w1024.h2147483647.2x.jpg

This is clearly a black man. He is black, his face has African features, look at his nose and lips. Even the nikkah hairline is black.

It ain't this hard. Black people are black. Blackness is more than a tan, and curly hair, and some black parent. White people dont struggle with who is black. Your eyes don't lie to you most of the time. Black people usually look "black/African"

Asians don't even struggle with this, so why is this some difficult for some AAs/black diaspora.

Black people stay outsmarting ourselves collectively...

Maybe cuz most of us, being the product of ancestral rape, have close relatives who could pass as white but came from two black parents. Black people don't have to look pure African to be black.

That's a white woman who fukked a non-white man and produced non-white kids. The father's photo was published -- he is very dark, but the slave-owner genes came out in his kids and damn near white-washed them ... but not entirely.

If the kids want to be white culturally and politically, that's different.

I gotta respectfully disagree with this as an actual black person.

A black man from the 60s and 70s. No question if he black or not. It ain't complicated.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:heh:Mixed brehs we stay winnin

Keep on trying to separate black people on some house nikka vs field nikka type BS instead of uniting them brehs :mjpls:

Keep letting the white man win by starting internal warfare and disputes brehs :mjpls:
i asked about the ones they want nothing to do with being black and try to claim their other side more and deny the black side :yeshrug:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:heh:Mixed brehs we stay winnin

Keep on trying to separate black people on some house nikka vs field nikka type BS instead of uniting them brehs :mjpls:

Keep letting the white man win by starting internal warfare and disputes brehs :mjpls:
Obama has a black and white parent and is clearly a black man.

I never said having mixed parents eliminates you from being black at all.

Obama clearly is black with African features. Keanu Reeves is clearly a white man. Both are mixed

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yesh...that wiping out of your genes from Keanu Reeves grandparents.

Edit: Johnny Deep.

Last edited:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Obama has a black and white parent and is clearly a black man.

I never said having mixed parents eliminates you from being black at all.

Obama clearly is black with African features. Keanu Reeves is clearly a white man. Both are mixed
Where are you putting Blake Griffin, Derek Jeter, Aaron Judge, Ashton Eaton, etc. out of curiosity :sas2:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Some Black folks over exaggerate when someone is black or not.

They will ask a black dark skin person with curly hair if he is mixed and then try to claim they have "black" family members that look white.

Usually that black family member does not look white at all, just a light skin black person or their parent is white and Even then that family member doesn't look white.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
@HopeKillCure what about the mixed black people that dont want to claim being black and rather claim their mix side ?
We don't have pride in our actual blackness anymore.

Blackness shouldn't be something you claim, it should be earned like everything else that is valuable in life. We are not a garbage dump for the world.

Everybody wants wants to be black but nobody wants to actually be black. @Buckeye Fever made a thread about the new blacks saying the ancestors were weak, but when you really look at it breh, these nee nikkahs don't even know what blackness is anymore. All the mental gymnastics and formulas about 1/3 or 1/16 blackness blah blah blah.

shyt sounds crazy.:mjlol::russ:

Somebody show me the 70s version of Sean Fury

nikkahs can't even tell who is black anymore it has gotten so ridiculous. Who was doing all this goofy shyt in the 60s and 70s?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What are these then?

black-white-skin-twin-sisters-lucy-maria-aylmer-13.jpg

2963f73db75a0b67bd06e3f2eb41ae48--twin-sisters-red-hair.jpg
What is what?

1 girl is black and the other is white.

I don't care if they are sisters.

What do both girls identify as, how do they live their life?

If they both identify as white, then let them be white. If they identify as mixed or brown, then who cares.

But don't just automatically assume they both black. Only 1 of them is physically black.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I never knew Keanu had black grandparents. Is that true or :duck:?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
What is what?

1 girl is black and the other is white.

I don't care if they are sisters.

What do both girls identify as, how do they live their life?

If they both identify as white, then let them be white. If they identify as mixed or brown, then who cares.

But don't just automatically assume they both black. Only 1 of them is physically black.
this is what i agree with. :yeshrug: not everyone is down for the fight. again i said this before but i have a lot of respect for the haitian people, they killed anyone who was a C00n and would fukk up the revelation

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Where are you putting Blake Griffin, Derek Jeter, Aaron Judge, Ashton Eaton, etc. out of curiosity :sas2:

I don't know all of their stories, but I know Jeter identifies as biracial

Jeter Doesn't Choose Sides

I assume the rest do too. Biracial ain't black. Black is black. Obama didn't identify as biracial, he spoke often about being black and put black down on everything. Obama clearly looks black and choose a side. Black people welcome him as our own.

Jeter doesn't look black at first glance. Doesn't indentify as black. And won't have black children with a black woman.

Why is this so hard for some people?