The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This li'l dude look like he 16 years old, which means:

- he don't know anything yet
- he's poor

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, begging for more coins from the system?

Not pursuing an avenue of entrepreneurship or even going to school to learn skills that'll give you some leverage in the job market?
Everybody can't be an entrepreneur man. Please be realistic dude.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

How many jobs can a business owner generate? Entrepreneurship feeds not only the entrepreneur but creates a cyclical demand for whatever resources are needed to conduct their business, primarily in the guise of human capital. Why don't you understand this?

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
^ the majority of the 1 percent have other things like tax write off's and generational wealth to keep them rich. Hence the numerical value of 1% which means that the other 99 are fighting for the rest of that pie but will more than likely never see the amount of money. shyt doesn't even fukking matter anyway the true value of this earth is health as you see money and success can't buy you life.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How many jobs can a business owner generate? Entrepreneurship feeds not only the entrepreneur but creates a cyclical demand for whatever resources are needed to conduct their business, primarily in the guise of human capital. Why don't you understand this?
Yeah man, a struggling class in the inner city can start businesses when they are already in debt. Be realistic dude. These people need decent paying jobs, then they can start their own businesses. You can't do shyt when you already in the red.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
^ the majority of the 1 percent have other things like tax write off's and generational wealth to keep them rich. Hence the numerical value of 1% which means that the other 99 are fighting for the rest of that pie but will more than likely never see the amount of money. shyt doesn't even fukking matter anyway the true value of this earth is health as you see money and success can't buy you life.
I get what you are saying, but these struggling people need money to survive. Also, your first part is true.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah man, a struggling class in the inner city can start businesses when they are already in debt. Be realistic dude. These people need decent paying jobs, then they can start their own businesses. You can't do shyt when you already in the red.

Boy, you're ignorant of history. It pains me to say that too..you need to research, suffer and grow a little bit more, you're too insulated for me to dialogue with you on this.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Boy, you're ignorant of history. It pains me to say that too..you need to research, suffer and grow a little bit more, you're too insulated for me to dialogue with you on this.
No, this is fantasy. I don't know if you're ignorant, but people with NO money and on welfare can't create anything. Use common sense dammit man :snoop: