Black people aren't obsessed with white culture nor attracted to white ppl like CACs claim

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Un popular opinion but fucc it

It has to be said because too many white ppl get some type of confidence boost by thinking all black ppl want to be like them and all black ppl are secretly more attracted to whites than they are their own race

It's simply not true

There are black people who mimic white culture To assimilate and a few who actually respect it but the majority of black ppl in America prefer and are comfortable with their own culture food and music

Same with attraction. The average black women is more attracted to other black men than she is to white men

Sorry to break it to yall

sunny80

All Star
Daps
They are definitely obsessed with us and copy our culture. The attraction part I agree with though.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who are these cacs that think we want to be like them? I've never heard that before.

They definitely think black men are more attracted to white women than black women, but I’m also scratching my head at this one. They in fact claim that the cause of poverty in black communities is due to not assimilating enough and “pulling themselves up by the bootstraps” like the Asian “model minority”.

“There’s nothing holding you back bro, you’re just playing the race card. If you blacks worked hard like me, you’d be rich too. If I can make it, you can make it bro. If blacks didn’t kill each other all the time and commit crimes, your communities would be nice like ours bro. The problem is gangsta culture.”