Black People Enjoying each other

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Frankie Beverly can turn a club shootout into a inside cookout. I swear if I was the president, I would use bombs that would activate a speaker mechanism that would play Earth, Wind, and Fire and Maze songs to the enemy. Watch how quickly a truce would come into play:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, shyt the fukk up.

You know what else is great? Watching the same black classic movie over and over again.

Essemse festival has been happening, black peolle dancing and having a good time has been happening. Okay, it's fun to observe it.

You are as insufferable as that real bytch ass Vecsey.

Now you a solid cat.... but check my post history nikka.... if black folks dancing to earth, wind and fire and FB brings joy to you and is a cause for celebration then God Bless like I said.... you living a charmed life obviously.... we been doing essence shyt like this for 15 years... I stopped going 10 years ago... I’d never thought I’d live to see where black folks having a dance line is tear jerking worthy.... the internet got y’all fukked up... for real...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Now you a solid cat.... but check my post history nikka.... if black folks dancing to earth, wind and fire and FB brings joy to you and is a cause for celebration then God Bless like I said.... you living a charmed life obviously.... we been doing essence shyt like this for 15 years... I stopped going 10 years ago... I’d never thought I’d live to see where black folks having a dance line is tear jerking worthy.... the internet got y’all fukked up... for real...
Breh... respect.

He just mad a thread saying seeing black people hsving fun is cool to see.

Just relax a bit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh... respect.

He just mad a thread saying seeing black people hsving fun is cool to see.

Just relax a bit.

Respect back... and much appreciated :cheers:

I might be getting ornery since I’m officially :flabbynsick: age wise.... but I sincerely love my folks.. and I mean love em hard.... so if I come off wild sometimes I don’t mean no harm... but please feel free to chastise, correct me, or just flat out pull my card if I seem out of pocket.. I can handle it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Respect back... and much appreciated :cheers:

I might be getting ornery since I’m officially :flabbynsick: age wise.... but I sincerely love my folks.. and I mean love em hard.... so if I come off wild sometimes I don’t mean no harm... but please feel free to chastise, correct me, or just flat out pull my card if I seem out of pocket.. I can handle it
Thank you so much for the respectul discourse.

I understand your feelings breh. I do. The OP was just feeling a touch of joy from it is all.

:salute:

Black people having fun is great.

Black people having discussions and even when they disagree, ending up respecting each other's opinion...

:wow: priceless

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He warned me that he had multiple felonies that he beat and been shot twice....... soooo we’re supposed to be shook and his word is the “end all”.Like his word reigns supreme.
:stopitslime::francis::lupe:

Gone gyal.... No need for your underhanded proclivities in this here session... you so anxious to start a personal feud, that you ignored the grown man moment that transpired..... Be easy now :comeon: