Black People: Is there anything Trump Can do to Make You Vote for Him in 2020?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We had the lowest % of support for Trump out of every demographic. Sohh, what could Trump do over the next 4 years that could raise the 8% support that Black people gave him?

What would make you vote for him next time?:banderas: On some "That's my POTUS:mjcry:" proud shyte

Did you vote for him this time? If yes, why:merchant:

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
He is not only our next president ... But he has both houses in his pocket! He don't give a damn about us now and he won't in the future. So my answer is nothing. He will never win me over.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
He is not only our next president ... But he has both houses in his pocket! He don't give a damn about us now and he won't in the future. So my answer is nothing. He will never win me over.
Never tho:ehh:

Nothing he could do. No programs he could enact? No pardons he could give?

There must be something that you would low key support

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
if he does a good job i wouldnt have a problem with it. im hoping he was just saying what he needed to say to get elected but will play the middle more now that he actually won.
I'm thinking, if he manages to start no wars, much, much lower black unemployment rate at the end of 4 years, more diversity based on merit and black people who are qualified actually end up in better positions than uneducated whites (his base), less police profiling and unfair targeting of blacks in the legal system. That would be successful

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Never tho:ehh:

Nothing he could do. No programs he could enact? No pardons he could give?

There must be something that you would low key support
Nope, he is a racist republican president with a racist republican congress in his pocket. He is not thinking about helping my black ass when he thinks I am at the bottom of the barrel and Blue lives matter more than mine.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think trump is going to do a lot to make himself look good in the popular media eye.
He will give us more than Obama that is fact.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
The only thing Trump is going to give us is a legal reason for police to randomly frisk/plant things on us for no reason what so ever. I don't want to hear none of these sleep walking blacks who think they are so woke complaining when it happens. Stop and frisk, more like stop and confiscate your phone so when we shoot your ass it won't be live streamed on Facebook.